Just Say'n

Sebt, Yes, it is useful to me.  I do not like the rough look of the main screen on ncurses, nor do I like the rough way the planner on ncurses looks.

QOrganizer is nice, neat, sleek.

If this is something YOU made, and I suspect it may be...because of the way you said what you did...I'd like to try to talk you into doing a nice, neat, sleek address book.  abook is not the greatest thing out there, but it's all I have at the moment.

I think I have used my Pandora more than anyone has used theirs ( total hours)

Not to start trouble or anything , but I was sitting here playing a few games and thinking how much time I use the Pandora daily.

It has been over two years now and I use mine almost 6 to 10 hours a day on average , 1-2 movies a night , about 3 hours of music during the day and games whenever I get a chance (my favorite thing to do) , and a few internet pop ins..

Just Say'n ...Bud
Wow, that's quite a lot. Not using your desktop PC anymore? ^^

Sebt, Yes, it is useful to me.  I do not like the rough look of the main screen on ncurses, nor do I like the rough way the planner on ncurses looks.

QOrganizer is nice, neat, sleek.

If this is something YOU made, and I suspect it may be...because of the way you said what you did...I'd like to try to talk you into doing a nice, neat, sleek address book.  abook is not the greatest thing out there, but it's all I have at the moment.

If your referring to the "ncurses PIM" you should call it that,   ncurses itself is not a PIM,  its the name of the text-mode function library that the interface is built from.  

- Neelix

ok, well, yeah, that was what I meant...the ncurses PIM.

I'm not super technical - so I did not know the information you just conveyed.

Again, the ncurses PIM just didn't look too very sleek to me, so it kinda turned me off.

Back