Think I'm going to sell.

stustaff

I think I'm going to sell because I'm finding that I just don't get chance to use it.

I love retro games and have mostly used it for amiga and classic consoles, also played some of the great ports that have been done.

Hardware is great(mine is one of the later ones that has good nubs etc)

And I enjoyed tinkering with it.

But I kind of feel bad looking at it every day and it never getting used.

So figure if anyones looking for a barely used (maybe 10 hours total) fully tested pandora I may sell it.

So why isn't it on eBay already? Well I might keep it..... Couple of things making me hold off.

I'd probably use it a lot more if I had a tvout cable; when are they coming along.

And how much would I get for it? Not gonna bother if can only get a couple of hundred. But none on eBay UK at the mo.

So what does anyone reckon going price on it would be?

Ta

I'd probably use it a lot more if I had a tvout cable; when are they coming along.
Still no word on the official cables, but I've got some of the EXT connectors still, and many others have bought many off of me. You can make your own TV out cable or ask one of the people who have offered if they would make one for you. I originally had no intention of making TV cables for people, but I'm reconsidering.

Not more than $500 USD as that's the 7 day premium price. I'd start it at $200 and see where it goes, if I were auctioning off.

Peca will be working on TV-Out cables shortly. Others have made their own. Do you know anyone that likes a soldering iron challenge? This might be your best bet at keeping your Pandora, have you played Super Geometry Dust? I suggest you give it a try, it adds $100 to the value of the Pandora B) You'll need an EXT connector or three to get this cable right, but I'm sure if you ask nicely, you will be able to get your hands on a few of them.

thanks guys.

i'm not really that soldering type guy ;)

been reading latest news and updating apps with the PND store but im kinda convinced im not gonna get value and its sad for it to sit on a shelf unused!

so decided to sell her and invest the funds in a small media type PC that will give me 'HD' on an old monitor and set up a home 'arcade'.

heres the link if anyones interested - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250840825421

Not more than $500 USD as that's the 7 day premium price. I'd start it at $200 and see where it goes, if I were auctioning off.

I think a Pandora with internationa shiping on eBay can price as high as $400. Perhaps even higher at the moment because official production is stalled with this wifi chip problem. Of course these are just my speculations - no guaranties. I've been bidding some pandoras on eBay looking for a second unit but eventually my old phone went down so I switched to an android phone and iCP.

I think a Pandora with internationa shiping on eBay can price as high as $400. Perhaps even higher at the moment because official production is stalled with this wifi chip problem. Of course these are just my speculations - no guaranties. I've been bidding some pandoras on eBay looking for a second unit but eventually my old phone went down so I switched to an android phone and iCP.

Thanks, I have set international shipping at $30 from UK to USA or Europe does that sound fair/about right?

Hello,

I will bid if its ok if I wait two days with the payment. Its hard to transfer money back from paypal to your normal account if I dont win. (And they take a penalty fee if you fail!) is it ok to wait 2 days with the payment if you win?

(The time it takes to transfer money from your normal account to paypal)

Hello,

I will bid if its ok if I wait two days with the payment. Its hard to transfer money back from paypal to your normal account if I dont win. (And they take a penalty fee if you fail!) is it ok to wait 2 days with the payment if you win?

just punch debit/credit card details into paypal?

Hello,

Hi staffan

Yeh I think that's reasonable enough. If someone wins I would only really do anything if I hadn't received funds within say 5 days.

Payment anytime within 5 days of winning is fine.

Thanks.

Sorry To bump but thought

People either may want to bid... Or just be nosey and see what it goes for ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry To bump but thought

People either may want to bid... Or just be nosey and see what it goes for ;)

Yes I got it for 256 £. So even if the pandora currently doesnt ship, (sort of) the price for a used one is still below

a new one.

I will pay as fast as I have transfered money to paypal. I hope the package will be traceable.

Back