After waiting so long... I'm off.

djaychela

Still Fresh
So, after waiting two and a half years™, I finally got my Pandora. And I'm going to sell it. Things have changed a lot for me in the last couple of years, and so I think it's better that I sell up and someone else gets to use my unit, and I'm clear of the whole thing; I just don't think I'll get the use out of it, so I've put it up on eBay, if anyone's interested.

My Pandora on eBay.

Probably preferably to a premium? You may get it quicker!

Sorry that things have changed. It is a great system and I love mine, but 2 years is a long time to move on. Good luck! :)

I hope your change will become a good change.

Best of luck ;)

So, after waiting two and a half years™, I finally got my Pandora. And I'm going to sell it. Things have changed a lot for me in the last couple of years, and so I think it's better that I sell up and someone else gets to use my unit, and I'm clear of the whole thing; I just don't think I'll get the use out of it, so I've put it up on eBay, if anyone's interested.

My Pandora on eBay.

The screws haven't been filled in.

My Pandora on eBay.

dude i am bidding on this as I have waited long aswell

My Pandora on eBay.

The screws haven't been filled in.
i dont think this is too unusual now. the screws used on my RMA unit seem to be less recessed and are uncovered.

if its a recent unit i wouldnt be surprised if it was just how they are being built at the moment

We don't cover them anymore, we found the covers tend to go a weird off-white colour and eventually fall off.

Craig, are the screws used here the same as the ones used here.

9I2Xe.jpg
4TzHl.jpg

Obviously they aren't the same as in one photo they are clearly black phillips head screws and in the other they are not black and seem like they may be torx.

My Pandora on eBay.

Yeah, I got tired of waiting also, but did a different thing. I bought one on Ebay (not yours though). Now I will have two when I finally

get mine from here. I will need another one as when my kids see and play with mine, they will want to use. It will be nice to have a spare

just in case something happens to one. Sorry you are selling yours, but someone will buy it.

My Pandora on eBay.

can you send to the us?

Back