After waiting so long... I'm off.

If you pay the postage, yes I can.

I just had a question on ebay, here it is:

"Looking at the specs,it doesn't have good tv out connection,just uses s-video that's an basic output connection not the best quality,it's not hdmi,it's not 3d and not commercial games just emulation,it's far to expensive for what it is,the specs are waste not being commerical and the emulators are same as dingoo and caanoo nothing new there.

The 3ds far better with 3d technology and already it's been hacked and will do more than just gaming.

The pandora had price of £199.99 at start now it is £309.99,that is way to expensive."

So, what do you think my reply should be, folks?

The real answer to "why is the price so high:" It's a low volume niche product made by a few dedicated guys. It's price will not compare to devices made by the million. The other part is supply and demand: people are willing to pay that price. It has a combination of features nothing else has: gaming controls including analog nubs, keyboard, 800x480 resolution, a touch screen, open source software with no hacks, processing power that made many nerds poo themselves only 1-2 years ago(oh how things change?), a long battery life, and pocketability.

There's an answer for your ebay question, more or less.

"Looking at the specs,it doesn't have good tv out connection,just uses s-video that's an basic output connection not the best quality,it's not hdmi,it's not 3d and not commercial games just emulation,it's far to expensive for what it is,the specs are waste not being commerical and the emulators are same as dingoo and caanoo nothing new there.

The 3ds far better with 3d technology and already it's been hacked and will do more than just gaming.

The pandora had price of £199.99 at start now it is £309.99,that is way to expensive."

That's not a question... it's a troll. I don't think you should reply at all.

Christopher.

I second the "don't reply at all".

He's not looking for answers, he's just trying to get your goat.

Reply: "The TV-out is s-video, as stated. The opening bid is £0.99, and you can bid whatever you are willing to pay."

If you pay the postage, yes I can.

"Then don't bid".

I just said "What?", and got no reply. Oh, and banned him from my bidder list!

A couple of years ago I would have gone for a full-on argument, so I guess I'm growing up (a bit!)

^ There are those who still think OP is a scam or will go bust before any more orders are produced. Prob'ly one of those people.

Actually they are preorders upgraded to Premium. So I am taking a loss currently.

Regarding Ebay, I don't plan on listing anything there. Haven't bid or sold there in 10 years..

Back