How Much Is A Used Gp2x Worth?

Cew27

hey im looking at a g2x online and its going for less than £50 how much is it worth? im wanting a pandora and i dont particualrly want a gp2x but if its going for so cheap i may just get it. here is the item description
Gamepark GP2x console. Perfect Condition. No scratches, scrapes etc
Perfect for all Emulators and comes with a 4gig memory card for all those games you want to play!

AWESOME DEAL BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: They usually go for about $100-$150, depending on condition. And that is without a mem card.

Cew27 said:
hey im looking at a g2x online and its going for less than £50 how much is it worth? im wanting a pandora and i dont particualrly want a gp2x but if its going for so cheap i may just get it. here is the item description
Gamepark GP2x console. Perfect Condition. No scratches, scrapes etc
Perfect for all Emulators and comes with a 4gig memory card for all those games you want to play!
What you are willing to pay :).

But that sounds like a $100-150 worth to me. (I hate paying much more than $100, it really isn't worth it, but with the right accessories, such as a BoB and power supply, it may be worth up to $150)

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it you didn't bid, Cew27. £49 with a 4gb card is not bad if you want an F100, although there will no doubt be others at that price. F200s go for approx £100 or more.

Back