How Old Are You?

How old are you?

• Total voters

Wait, there is only a >27 option? This must have been posted by someone in their 20's (or teen years). Many of us are over 27, this is kinda a stupid poll. Hardly representative of the community. Do you think all these great programmers with years of experience are in their 20's?

The years of experience todo what they do, takes more than 5 years of experience, assuming 22 as the base for a bachelors.

Wow, just wow.

BackAssward said:
Wait, there is only a >27 option? This must have been posted by someone in their 20's (or teen years). Many of us are over 27, this is kinda a stupid poll. Hardly representative of the community. Do you think all these great programmers with years of experience are in their 20's?

The years of experience todo what they do, takes more than 5 years of experience, assuming 22 as the base for a bachelors.

Wow, just wow.
Rename the poll to 'How Many Years Of Programming Experience Do You Have?', keep the options, and it would make more sense (and I would _still_ tick the same option :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this poll. Gives a better overall picture of the age ranges interested in this product than I had envisioned in my mind. :-D

Back