How Old Is Your Gp2x?

2005.11.15 - GP2XV102 - 00000101

I bought it in mid-november of 2005. I would have gotten it sooner but I had to wait for the money. I know a lot of people trash the MK1 F.E. but I've yet to have a problem and I love it like I've never loved a "gadget".

P.S. - Don't tell my GP2X I called it a gadget.

Miika said:
Sphinxter said:
Model GP2X - F100
S/N 2006.08.17 - GP2XV127 - 00006551

Hey it has an anniversary coming up, I should buy it something nice.
The Cradle for it's company? ;)

That's a good idea. I was erm-- I mean, my GP2X was looking into getting a cradle... :lol:

Unfathomable Depths said:
I got mine as a birthday present so I know to the day its age.

I've never bought it a drink or anything.
That would be because it is under age. Gosh, Unfathomable Depths, you are such a bad parent! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
June 8 2006 – my 30th birthday (thought it was appropriate to get something to remind me of my youth)

I can't find the SN#, but then again, I put a trip of velcro on the back so it would stay in the case snuggly...it may be covering the SN

ketchupgun said:
June 8 2006 – my 30th birthday (thought it was appropriate to get something to remind me of my youth)

I can't find the SN#, but then again, I put a trip of velcro on the back so it would stay in the case snuggly...it may be covering the SN
Ýou find it at the Settings -> Info menu, not in the back of the unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
My main GP2X (or the remains of it) that I use for hacking has no case and pre-dates GPH putting serial numbers on the units ;). In fact there is a strong argument that says it's not quite a GP2X anyway :).

Back