How To Never Have Any Peace...ever Again!!

moz posted on Sep 4 2006 at 07:03 PM said:
My 2.5 year old is now playing thomas with my gp2x with the mrs helping,

goodbye gp2x

doh!

wait a minute.....you mean you read our posts of self inflicted doom and then intentionally did it to yourself?

...........thats just sick and twisted :lol: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
chunkyktr posted on Sep 4 2006 at 08:41 PM said:
moz posted on Sep 4 2006 at 07:03 PM said:

goodbye gp2x

doh!

wait a minute.....you mean you read our posts of self inflicted doom and then intentionally did it to yourself?

...........thats just sick and twisted :lol: ;)

yep i said "hey love wheres Dan....i've got an experiment from gp32x.de"

There are loads of us gp2x-less fathers! Perhaps we should set up a TOTS sub-forum where we can discuss modern parenting, how to be a competitive dad and most importantly how to get the gp2x back off our kids :p

Move over SPAM!

andyB911 posted on Sep 4 2006 at 10:27 PM said:
There are loads of us gp2x-less fathers! Perhaps we should set up a TOTS sub-forum where we can discuss modern parenting, how to be a competitive dad and most importantly how to get the gp2x back off our kids :p

Move over SPAM!
i would answer to that but im too busy changing nappies :p

moz posted on Sep 4 2006 at 01:03 PM said:
goodbye gp2x
doh!

My < 1.0 year old just gums USB cables and spare Sun keyboards. Until her firmware is upgraded, I'm in no fear of having to run a Thomas rom on the gp2x!

BTW, I noticed in your sig that VICE is #2. Why not Frodo2x? Sound seems much better on frodo.

Shouldn't us fathers be happy that our children can share in the joy that is video games.

Think of it this way. With your child on your lap, playing a game, your a bonding more than if he/she is playing on the floor while you play your GP2X on the couch.

I never relized how little time I spent with my children until I was deployed oversees to a hardship tour (1 year away from family).

Enjoy the time that you spend with your child in your lap and bond with them. Maybe they'll enjoy video games enough to join you in a "archaic" game on the dusty NES that you pull out of the closet when they are teens and they will feel comfortable enough to be not only your child but your friend.

Just MHO.

dont get me wrong, i enjoy every minute i can get bonding with my son.

it was just a case of pointing out our utter foolishness (for putting ourselves in a position where we new full well what the result would be) for everyone to laugh and mock us!

and besides, it's my toy :p

Can someone point me in the direction to a thomas episode? i cant find it on internet.
I got a 2 year hwo loves pingu...

Khayman posted on Sep 7 2006 at 04:13 AM said:
Can someone point me in the direction to a thomas episode? i cant find it on internet.
Tried Youtube? ..

Pingu? :) I love the gibberish they speak. sdkfjsdklfjslfBALLdfkljsdlfksdBALL :lol:

Epicenter posted on Sep 7 2006 at 10:34 AM said:
Pingu? :) I love the gibberish they speak. sdkfjsdklfjslfBALLdfkljsdlfksdBALL :lol:
What's frightening is you're never at a lost to what he's thinking when you watch it are you? :)
(I know I'm not.....)

You are never too old for Thomas! Me and my friend (both 30) took our kids (both 7) to the local water park on Sinday which not has a 6 guage modle railway. When we go on it we both started to sing the Thomas theme tune! We looked very stupid but we both had a giggle!

:lol:

Khayman posted on Sep 7 2006 at 10:13 AM said:

I'm not condoning piracy but if like me you have a pile of Thomas vids/dvds but just too lazy to rip them then sticking 'thomas tank engine torrent' into google will probably point you in the right direction.

Andy

Back