How to open a pandora

007jaws

Hey people anyone advise me onto how to open the pandora as i have a dust particle/food particle stuck on the inside of the screen, is it possible to remove the screen screws and attempt to take this out or is there a better way, the particle is very small less than a mm but its stuck on the inside of the screen

Also I had problems with shoulder buttons that never clicked and got stuck BUT I easily resolved that by opening the back and there was two very small sticky cusuins that were out of place so i stuck those on the plastics and the shoulder buttons are perfect. Also the LCD CABLE SEEMS TO BE STUCK TO THE SCREEN SO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN REMOVE THE DUST PARTICLE ON SCREEEN?, I CAN open it not a problem but i believe there may be glue on the screen or something, My pandora is perfect and i love it just need the particle to go and then I have the perfect pandora ever built

thanks

007jaws

The screen is indeed glued. It is NOT recommended to open the screen portion of the Pandora as you are very likely to break it.

I have no idea how to remove the particle.

I advise you to be patient and await an official response from the team about what action to take.

If there is visible dust on the screen but you cannot get it off because it is under the glass, that is a faulty unit: the dust or whatever is actually embedded IN the screen. Taking that part of the screen apart isn't user serviceable, it's not even manufacturer serviceable. That's the kind of thing the LCD company should have been paying attention to before it went out.

Contact your seller and ask them about it.

Back