How To Play With Sound On Gngeo2x??????

hired gun

Okay gang, first of all I've really have been up and down the net doing my homework on this one for about two days now, and I simply can't figure it out on my own. I read somewhere that to activate sound I hit the "y" botton at selector screen, which I do, (and it says sound activated) but when I try and load the rom it just sits there loading......... I must be missing something, but I can't figure it out. I've tried using the frontend too, (Rage2x) but it does the same thing. I hit select on the game I want to play, it passes me over to the settings, I "check" activate sound, hit select again to get passed over to the left again and then hit the button "A," which I understand from reading should load the game, but it just sits there too. Can anyone point me in the right direction?????????? Thanks, H.G.

you have to put neogeo rom in the rom directory of gngeo.

The files can be uni-bio.rom, sfix.sfx and ooo-lo-lo the unibios can be found http://unibios.free.fr/ for other files use your imagination ;)

Yod4z posted on Mar 26 2006 at 06:29 PM said:
you have to put neogeo rom in the rom directory of gngeo.

The files can be uni-bio.rom, sfix.sfx and ooo-lo-lo the unibios can be found http://unibios.free.fr/ for other files use your imagination ;)

Just to clarify my problem a bit, I CAN play the games without sound with no problems, it's when I try to play them with sound that they won't load. H.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
what games ? i couldnt get sound to work on breakers then after tryin breakers the sound wouldt work on other games untill i reset the gp

CABBAGES posted on Mar 26 2006 at 07:09 PM said:
what games ? i couldnt get sound to work on breakers then after tryin breakers the sound wouldt work on other games untill i reset the gp

Waku Waku 7, Football Freenzy, Windjammers, and Street hoops. When I hit the "activate" sound option with the "Y" boton they just stay loading, loading, and loading. If I don't try and activate the sound they all work just fine. What exactly did you do to get the sound running??? H.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back