How To Use Save States In Pcsx4All

kungfumassa

Still Fresh
Hey all! Just got my Caanoo at the PAX East event this weekend. LOVE IT! Only problem is I cannot figure out how to use save states in PCSX4ALL! the readme says something about holding SELECT+Volume UP/DOWN but since the volume is a slider now (I know on the WIZ it was two buttons) that doesn't seem to do anything.

Can anyone help?

SolarLune said:
I think it's Help II, not Help I (and L or R).

AWESOME, it worked! I had discovered those key combinations actually, but because the emulator doesn't give feedback that the task was performed I wasn't realizing what they did. And clearly I misread the readme. Thanks for the help guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
kungfumassa said:
SolarLune said:

AWESOME, it worked! I had discovered those key combinations actually, but because the emulator doesn't give feedback that the task was performed I wasn't realizing what they did. And clearly I misread the readme. Thanks for the help guys!

Off topic but the few games I've tried with PCSX4ALL haven't run. Is there a compatibility list anywhere?

andyB911 said:
kungfumassa said:
SolarLune said:

Off topic but the few games I've tried with PCSX4ALL haven't run. Is there a compatibility list anywhere?
List is for Wiz, PCSX4WIZ Compatlist but it should be the same for the Caanoo.

Back