Htc Touch

chaos engineer

tit for tat
Website
Visit site
I am getting the htc touch (the firm is paying). what do you think?

htcTouch_141x412.jpg

Oh-oh... I see a microsoft logo. Nope... no approval on my side ;-)

Better get that opensource phone when it's released. Get your company to pay for that!

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=37623

Neo1973 Openmoko... looks similar but the gui is way more dandy.

Last edited by a moderator:
HTC.. ahh.

I have the O2 XDA IIs, which I am very very happy with. Have a look on www.xda-developers.com for stuff.. You will wanna read up there. Its the number one authority on HTC stuff.

I suggest you go and check out what software is available, in particular SPB backup and SPB pocket plus, I think pocket plus is the number one product still.

Good luck with it. HTC's products tend to be hit or miss, mines been good, a couple of friends' have had lemons.

~Fox

Fox_ said:
HTC.. ahh.

I have the O2 XDA IIs, which I am very very happy with. Have a look on www.xda-developers.com for stuff.. You will wanna read up there. Its the number one authority on HTC stuff.

I suggest you go and check out what software is available, in particular SPB backup and SPB pocket plus, I think pocket plus is the number one product still.

Good luck with it. HTC's products tend to be hit or miss, mines been good, a couple of friends' have had lemons.

~Fox
thanks for this very helpful link. On this site the forums on the htc touch are under htc model "elf".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back