Humble Mobile Bundle Compatibility

thatgui

Advanced Member
  • Contre jour : works
    Seems to work fine, did not play much though as the touchscreen seems to me to be too unresponsivefor me to keep me motivated
  • Anomaly Korea: works
    Some small stutters now and then, but well playable
  • Plants vs.Zombies: works
  • Metal Slug 3: does not work
    Crashes back to the launcher after the DotEmu logo is supposed to disappear. Needs the second SD-Card for datafiles. Unfortunatly still doesn't work - even after the update
  • The Room: not tested
    probably won't playable as zooming with to fingers is an essential part of the gameplay
  • Bladeslinger: works
    Seems to hang on the title screen, but just needs some time. Can be played fluently - but I don't know wether multitouch gets more important if fighting is more dense
  • Raiden Legacy: works
    Needs second SD-Card for datafiles. Only playable in vertical mode (as usual display isnt rotated back after exiting the game). DPAD is only working in game (directions rotated according to the screen), not in the menu
  • Funky Smugglers: works
    I have same "problem" with the touchscreen as with contre jour
  • Another World: works
    Needs second SD-Card for datafiles. Ask for a active wifi connection to download additional data, but directly jumps to unpacking datafiles. DPAD and actions buttons work for movement/jumping/kicking - could not figure out how to run though.

all tested with a Rebirth Pandora @ 850 MHz

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this tested on a classic Pandora (600 MHz like mine) or GHz Pandora? And does "work" mean "fluid" for  Plants vs. Zombies. ^^

I played through PvZ before and it was very fluid. Needed swap on a cc Pandora though as it would hang on the loadingscreen sometimes without it.

Is this tested on a classic Pandora (600 MHz like mine) or GHz Pandora? And does "work" mean "fluid" for  Plants vs. Zombies. ^^
Sorry, forgot to mention it - edited the first post accordingly.

If I declare somethings as "works" I usually mean fluid and completable, unless I state otherwise in a comment

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the 3 new games that were added today? Funky Smugglers, Raiden Legacy, and Another World

Back