I Come With Gifts!

Yes, unfortunately I have nowhere else to send them. Also, it looks like our secret got out, or perhaps it wasn't ours to begin with. I did a google search for the code and found it on 4chan's /g/ among other sites, and they're all recent. Something tells me we'll all be receiving "Sorry, we made a mistake" emails in the morning. Either that or it'll be legally binding, and AT&T stock will plummet tomorrow.

Quick-- short sell AT&T stock! (i think that's what it's called)

Disclaimer: IANAL (or a financial advisor)

EDIT: Time to go to bed and phone with Girlfriend for the night. See you all in Hell the morning.

I don't think the transaction would be legally binding, since you didn't provide any consideration for the wifi stick. The question is whether they can cancel the shipments fast enought.

Dear_______________

Recently, you placed an equipment order at att.com. Unfortunately, due to an internal process problem, we have had to cancel this order and your device cannot be shipped. Please visit att.com/equipment to place a new order for your device.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Att.com Team

:'(

Had you not told 4chan ours might have gone through!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:'(

Had you not told 4chan ours might have gone through!!! :angry:

Eh, I should have known it was too good to be true. I've received three order cancellations so far. I had a total of five orders. I might still get two! Or one. Or zero. :p

Posting it to 4chan was definitely a bad idea, but take it easy on him. He's learnt his lesson, he's already said :)

Also Christoph.Krn and Friend: If I am given the opportunity to screw over a large corporation whose business ethics I don't agree with, I will do it. I lost this time, but I win occasionally.

They've got all the money in the world; what do they need it for, anyway? Hmm?

Perhaps they should lower their prices to reasonable rates as well, and I'm not only talking about their services: that "55 USD" adapter is being sold for less than 20 USD straight from the manufacturer!

Back