I Come With Gifts!

i use these wifi adapters on my desktop, and while i cant promise they work on pandora, i can assure they work on ubuntu, and on 64bit operating systems, although imo, this is way too big for a pandora anyways, its about 3 inches long sticking out

Hey man, you got an ethical code, and I do as well. Always stand by your integrity-- it's arguably the only true universal measure of morality. You can lie to the world but try as you might, you can never lie to yourself, eh?
"Ethical code" might be overstating it in my case. But i'm not lying to anyone, including myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUESTION.

Since I live in the EU, I can't seem to order it.

Is there anyone who can pick me up one of those free dongles, and send it to me, maybe?

PM me or something :)

Aqua are all 15 shipping to the same address?

Yes, unfortunately I have nowhere else to send them. Also, it looks like our secret got out, or perhaps it wasn't ours to begin with. I did a google search for the code and found it on 4chan's /g/ among other sites, and they're all recent. Something tells me we'll all be receiving "Sorry, we made a mistake" emails in the morning. Either that or it'll be legally binding, and AT&T stock will plummet tomorrow.

Quick-- short sell AT&T stock! (i think that's what it's called)

Disclaimer: IANAL (or a financial advisor)

EDIT: Time to go to bed and phone with Girlfriend for the night. See you all in Hell the morning.

well there goes that, slickdeals and 4chan got a hold of this freebie, be prepared for your cancellation emails, also no thanks to you people who order 30723597 of a mistake freebie, or anybody that calls the place to check if legit

As of 10:40am(BST) on the 19th I get

"This coupon has expired"

Oh well

This is why we can't have nice things :(

That's been a code for quite some time, and excessive greed has caused it to be pulled. I guarantee you it's because people from this thread were ordering multiple that it got pulled down.

Furthermore, there's going to be some serious discussion among the higher ups on how to prevent this, a lot of time and money will be spent on investigations, some people might even get fired for breach of security. There will never be another code like this one, they're going to implement heavier security measures.

And worst of all, I didn't even get one :(

That's been a code for quite some time, and excessive greed has caused it to be pulled. I guarantee you it's because people from this thread were ordering multiple that it got pulled down.

Furthermore, there's going to be some serious discussion among the higher ups on how to prevent this, a lot of time and money will be spent on investigations, some people might even get fired for breach of security. There will never be another code like this one, they're going to implement heavier security measures.

Don't overreact. When AT&T put up that code, they probably knew that this would happen sooner or later, once the code got out on a major forum, and that they'd need to pull the code ASAP, when it happened. However, the issue (customers having wifi-troubles) that this action is supposed to mitigate is still there, so they'd probably put up a new code eventually...

I guarantee it wasn't my doing. Some guy on /g/ ordered 600. I can't believe he put it up on /g/ and ESPECIALLY /b/ -- I mean, a small group like us would have gotten away with it.

If I actually get mine, I'll send you one :) Sorry.

I guarantee it wasn't my doing. Some guy on /g/ ordered 600. I can't believe he put it up on /g/ and ESPECIALLY /b/ -- I mean, a small group like us would have gotten away with it.

No worries, I just kidding about that part. I'm good for networking :)

I missed the post about this going out to /g/ and /b/. Sorry, didn't mean to react so harshly.

No worries, I just kidding about that part. I'm good for networking :)

I missed the post about this going out to /g/ and /b/. Sorry, didn't mean to react so harshly.
0_0 600?!?

Hmmm... I wouldn't. Thank you, but I really don't consider this ethical.
Ethics FTL. If you don't get one, I'll register for two more. Now what do your ethics tell you to do?!

My ethics are telling me to ask you for one..

:p JK, JK, but in all seriousness, the reason this code existed in the first place was to help customers suffering a malfunction... That would be kinda like demanding that OP sends you extra nubs even though yours are working fine. If you wanted to buy them and use them for whatever, well then fine, but if you wanted them free... I just don't think that's quite right.

I don't care about the size of the company, it just doesn't sit right with me.

Sorry for linking it to /g/ guys. Just thought Id share the wealth.

It got linked from /g/ to /b/ not by me, But they havent cancelled my order so...

anyways next time ill keep these things between us :) In all fairness you did get an hour head start haha

Sorry for linking it to /g/ guys. Just thought Id share the wealth.

It got linked from /g/ to /b/ not by me, But they havent cancelled my order so...

anyways next time ill keep these things between us :) In all fairness you did get an hour head start haha

No big deal. Rookie mistake. It would have eventually gotten out anyway.

If all 15 get to me, and I can sell them for my target price, I'll be able to afford to upgrade my Pandora among a few other things. So, kudos to you anyway!

I must say that reading this thread is a somewhat surreal experience for me.

"Hey, that evil company is giving away expensive things for free to help people who have problems."

"Awesome! We, the poor customers who have never had any of these problems and always suffer from that companies' behavior, should try to get away with ordering as many as we can!"

...wait, what?

I must say that reading this thread is a somewhat surreal experience for me.

"Hey, that evil company is giving away expensive things for free to help people who have problems."

"Awesome! We, the poor customers who have never had any of these problems and always suffer from that companies' behavior, should try to get away with ordering as many as we can!"

...wait, what?

+1

btw.. I've heard that AT&T is canceling alot of those orders.

Christopher.

Back