I do not like wireless

Just the parts about them killing other insects. And light being radiation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-ionizing_radiation

Going back to everything being made out of light

Most drugs can be used daily and you wont die right away, thats common knowlege right? Well unless you have an allergic reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most drugs can be used daily and you wont die right away, thats common knowlege right? Well unless you have an allergic reaction.
 Ummm...

Yes.

So?

----

From the article on non-ionising radiation linked to above:

the evidence for production of health hazard is contradictory and unproven. The scientific community and international bodies acknowledge that further research is needed to improve our understanding in some areas. Meanwhile the consensus is that there is no consistent and convincing scientific evidence of adverse health effects caused by RF radiation at powers sufficiently low that no thermal health effects are produced.
I should also not that the intensities required to achieve the effects described in that table are far higher than ever encountered in normal life.

So the same thing applies to radiation. Only get a KO with a large dose or an allergic reaction. But with cigarettes people have to go to the smoking lounge.

So the same thing applies to radiation
The same thing applies to EVERYTHING.You can drink water every day and then one day !BAM! you're dead. Coincidence or is water deadly?

(hint, water is actually deadly. If you drink too much of it you will die)

That would be a wave truth.

At least that's what I call them. Because it is true through all the waves they travel though.

I'm sure I've pointed this out before, but:

In 2005, a systematic review looked at the results of 31 experiments testing the role of electromagnetic fields in causing ES. Each of these experiments exposed people who reported electromagnetic hypersensitivity to genuine and sham electromagnetic fields under single- or double-blind conditions.%5B16%5D The review concluded that:

"The symptoms described by 'electromagnetic hypersensitivity' sufferers can be severe and are sometimes disabling. However, it has proved difficult to show under blind conditions that exposure to electromagnetic fields can trigger these symptoms. This suggests that 'electromagnetic hypersensitivity' is unrelated to the presence of electromagnetic fields, although more research into this phenomenon is required."

Seven studies were found which did report an association, while 24 could not find any association with electromagnetic fields. However, of the seven positive studies, two could not be replicated even by the original authors, three had serious methodological shortcomings, and the final two presented contradictory results. Since then, several more double-blind experiments have been published, each of which has suggested that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure, as they are following exposure to genuine electromagnetic fields.%5B24%5D%5B25%5D%5B26%5D

---

In January, 2010 Rubin et al. published a follow up to their original review which included 15 experiments done since the last original review, bringing the totals up to 46 double-blind experiments and 1175 individuals with claimed hypersensitivity. The study confirmed the results of the original, claiming "no robust evidence could be found" to support the hypothesis that electromagnetic exposure causes EHS. The review also found that the studies included did support the role of the nocebo effect in triggering acute symptoms in those with EHS.%5B28%5D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

The Nocebo effect is vital here. People can experience ill health just by believing that they are about to experience negative symptoms.

That would be a wave truth.

At least that's what I call them. Because it is true through all the waves they travel though.
Now you've completely lost me. If you aren't trolling then your arguments have literally gone from simply absurd into completely incomprehensible.

Well this is one particular theory that a lot of people accept as "common knowlege" without knowing it. Havent seen it classified, and I'm not sure if it's applicable ouside of Earth. Maybe phenomenon things occur that shouldn't, thus making it an incomplete hypothesis. So It may only apply to certain abstractions.

But at the same time it may not, it may hold true throughout all this dymension.

Edit* For example resonance frequency

Well this is one particular theory that a lot of people accept as "common knowlege" without knowing it. Havent seen it classified, and I'm not sure if it's applicable ouside of Earth. Maybe phenomenon things occur that shouldn't, thus making it an incomplete hypothesis. So It may only apply to certain abstractions.

But at the same time it may not, it may hold true throughout all this dymension.
Slow down, go back to the basics, and explain. What is this theory you speak of?

What phenomenon? What hypothesis?

For example resonance frequency
Resonance frequency is a real thing. You know when you're pushing someone on a swing and every time they pull back you push them forward, and over time you give them more and more energy because your pushes are exactly matching the rate at which they are swinging? That is resonance frequency. It applies to pretty much everything in existence, from the way sound works to tidal waves.If you want to use this as an argument for something you are going to need to be very specific about what you are arguing for and how resonance has anything to do with that and why it is necessarily bad. No guesses, if you make a statement that uses resonance frequency to prove something is bad I had better not be able to use the exact same argument to prove that sound waves are intrinsically bad.

Wasnt trying to prove anything other then it is what I would call a wave truth. I have not yet advanced to a level to running advanced test, and thats why it's still just a hypothesis. Not that resonance is a hypothesis, that if everything is made of frequencys then there will be truths that hold true to everything. So if it works here it works there type thing.

Then I get into Infinity to the power of infinity.

What is a "wave truth"?

What does it have to do with infinity?

What do you mean by "everything is made up of frequencies"?

What test do you propose doing?

Well a few wave truth can be found in shapes. This "idea" of mine was challenge recently so there is still some debate about it.

What do you see when you look at the flower of life? You know that ball in this things hand?
7069767_1ebe2b656b_m.jpeg

Because what I see is Infinity to the power of Infinity.

So lets say pie will run forever, well then true pie withen ture pie bounced around in ever single direction, like a ball withen a ball. Would have and infinit bounce.

Were the truth is, is that in infinty to the power of infinity you have things that can occur like shapes. But you would also have a lot of every whatever stuff as well.

So for me I wake up to a infinity withen infinity happing every day. And because I belive the Bible and I meditate. I belive that there is a start to are dymension and an end and while we cannot grasp everything, because we can grasp that it contains everything. We try but we are withen it so to me the knowlege outside this dymension is beyond this dymension.

Back