I do not like wireless

and here is some more info into why http://www.rense.com/general81/emfs.htm
No offense, I'm also quite sceptical about the influcence of the evergrowing amount of wireless signals, and I tend to keep my sourrounding as wireless free as possible, but that "article" is complete and utter bollocks.

I must admit that I only read about 60% of the article, but come on, in paragraph five he already swipes away all other plausible causes (pesticides, orban sprawl, etc) which are a lot more likely to cause the decline in animal live in his sourrounding. Which is also odd by the way, as he only complains about the loss of animal life, but not plant life - with only a minimum of insect life around there must be a dramatic decrease too.

This article does more harm than use, that useless aggregation of words, is an invitation to anyone who is eager for an opportunity to cry "tinfoil hats for everyone".

What about this http://www.dirtyelectricity.ca/stetzer_filters.htm?

I read a lot of controversial science as I am a skepticism that man knows everything. I dont recommend running out and buying things or panic, but I do like to be informed about what is and is not going on so that I can make educated ideas and theories on my own. And perform my own test. Thats the nice thing about science you should be able to reproduce there test.

So many people today say science this or science that but only when it is convent to what they want to belive. Then most people will go with that. Most people don't have the time or want to reproduce experiments (or at least the reason they should want to).

also large groups that deal with what is currently considered "were it's at" so they will go with what they think other are doing at the time. People who want to make money off people treat them less then human. Will someone kill someone for money? Without a doubt. Then will someone kill someone slowly or impact them less for money? Well it only half killed him... The Art of War is often quoted

I'm not saying let's overthrow the system that or whatever crasy. Just that I would spend some spare time reading up and asking quetions if you are concerend about your own health, your kids health, freinds, ect. It would be nice if things were getting better, and don't get me wrong, thing have been getting better for me. But I steped out side the other day and some guy stoped and asked me if I new someone down the street or seen a car there because he thinks his wife is cheating on him. I no that's off subject about the wireless but to me everythings energy is connected. And it's important to spend more then one "turn" reading and looking into things. I would of loved to just not worry about and everything be fare, but it's not. The real question is do I want to live in a world were everyone suffers so I don't have to? Na, I don't think it would be worth it. People and friends and experences really brighten my day, and spice my life. Money was a system of trade for people, but with machines doing work and taking away jobs ect, it's like they print money and make up min jobs just so they can take it away from them to keep it all running.

I think about it, how most people just have enough spare time to post on this forum a few hours a day if even that. And how post and who currently has the time to post is the were its at. Like if I never log in agin to respond to the next post that ask me something. Or when you look a thread up from years ago and think, man I would have liked to talk to that guy.

So like a game of chess (some posted they hate chess or at least thought it) it is good to be able to look and think ahead. Or before you run that make check as root (might be a good idea to see what running it will do before you do it)... If all you look at is the first turn, check mate. Are there situations were you have to act before you think? Of course, all of life could'nt be simple enough to fit into one post.

My best advice, read the bible. Romans 10:9

There is some more controversial science that talks about the life force energy, and crystal physics that talks about everything being made up of light. Plus there is information about subtle energy. Now don't get me wrong when you go searching for that stuff there is a good deal of "complete and utter bollocks" But hear me out. When they know that most people wont look beyond the first turn they release a ton of propaganda to steer you off. For example they make a ton of money of gay rights, people are getting rich off that stuff. So I saw a video of a man who was getting paid to dress like a girl and flirt with guys at a bar, he said he wasnt gay but it was good money. If you just looked at the first turn you would think oh here is a happy gay man, then go on. But if you knew his situation or perhaps the real information about how most gays end up going straight after a few years and people were getting rich off the movement then you would think something eles.

In the study of the life force energy when it gets weakend then the cells break down. They break down into cancer cells tumor cells, ect. He was charging people with energy to save them and what he found is the people would start to recover then run back to the real problem with the excess energy given to them. He also found that most cancer people he meet had not had sex in years and often was due to a cheat spouse. He was saying that the cell break down was the body trying to save itself. In the artical it appeared they new this already because they say that "they are additive and synergistic causes. They are insults to the system that require strong biological compensation to overcome. EMR depletes that ability to compensate, and thus the person ­ or species ­ succumbs to the effects of the environmental insult more severely and more rapidly. " This is quite interesting due to subtle energy in the case of negitivity, Like when someone or a group of people make fun of you. So all this things being additives to the final killer being the EMR in the case of the bee's. Unable to navigate is the worst thing for them, they can't find home. Ah but in the case of crystal physics everything is made up of light at diffrent densitiys so in turn everything is frequencys at diffrent densitiys.

I could go on about this stuff and my experiments. But when it comes down to it, all my resurch into this and that, always comes back to the Bible being the Ultimate source of knowlege for man kind. And it's one of the easyest things to get ahold of for most people. But like how people order thing from accross the world with huge shipping prices and cheap labor for whatever reason, instead of going to the local shops. Consider picking one up and reading it. Hey kinda like linux being free yet most want to pay for windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just don't use it then… there are quite a bunch of usb to RJ45 adapters that work natively with pandora.

But don't forget to tinfoil your house, because almost everything on earth emit radio frequencies :p

I don't understand this current trend saying that if corporations say something and there's some tin foil hat addict contesting they are automatically right and there's a big evil scheme behind...

Don't forget about cosmic rays too. You get tons of radiation from space every single day. And even worse when you take the plane, yet there's no clear evidence that taking the plane often causes cancer.

I don't understand this current trend saying that if corporations say something and there's some tin foil hat addict contesting they are automatically right and there's a big evil scheme behind...
Well 10 years ago people were saying we would all die from using the mobile phones too much, yet I have not heard of any significant increase in brain cancer, and even if there is, it's in no relation with the exponential use of mobile devices. 

radiation from the sun can save your life and helps produce vitamin D your supposed to get 1-2 hrs a day. And vitamin D is not a vitamin, no vitamins in the human body does the body make on it's own. The Vitamin D thats being added to food is thought to be a immo supressent. To much synthic betacaroten will kill you (an overdose) but to much natural betacaroten will turn you orange then your body will process it out.

So that is my relation to why education about wireless and turning off the towers and helping people not just myself. I usally face critism when I talk about any of it, open mind. Not saying run out and do something, just to consider the following.

They often take advice like that wrong but when I say wraping a powercord around your head when you sleep is bad for your health. Then there like duu, everyone knows that.

radiation from the sun can save your life and helps produce vitamin D your supposed to get 1-2 hrs a day. And vitamin D is not a vitamin, no vitamins in the human body does the body make on it's own. The Vitamin D thats being added to food is thought to be a immo supressent. To much synthic betacaroten will kill you (an overdose) but to much natural betacaroten will turn you orange then your body will process it out.
Can you stop the pseudo science bullshit ?

And I was mentioning cosmic rays, not SUN rays. There's a ton of cosmic radiation coming from the galaxy and close universe. It has nothing to do with the sun only.  

I'd estimate that there's many more things that we know are bad for wildlife that's killing it off in China than EM waves, no matter what pocket of cleanliness you apparently live in.

So I saw a video of a man who was getting paid to dress like a girl and flirt with guys at a bar, he said he wasnt gay but it was good money. If you just looked at the first turn you would think oh here is a happy gay man, then go on. But if you knew his situation or perhaps the real information about how most gays end up going straight after a few years and people were getting rich off the movement then you would think something eles.
People make illicit money of all kinds of natural things. Frankly your analysis is pretty offensive to me.

Still, ignoring that little nugget, I don't see anything wrong with being sceptical, and I don't object to anyone sticking with incandescent bulbs or looking at LEDs because they find the flickering of CFLs stressful, whether it's psychosomatic or a genuine physical issue. But I don't feel any different whether my router is turned on or not, and I don't know of anyone near me who is distressed by it, so the convenience of it wins out for me. That's a personal decision though

But I don't feel any different whether my router is turned on or not, and I don't know of anyone near me who is distressed by it, so the convenience of it wins out for me.
And neither does those that claim to be sensitive to it if they cannot see it. It has been shown in experiment after experiment that when you blind the subject by hiding the access point or the opposite (placing a non-radioing dummy in plain sight), then they feel the radiation when there is not, and vice versa. That is, it is a fear reaction from what you see, not a physical reaction to the radiation.

This does not, of course, make it any less of a problem for the individual, but an effective treatment does not start with minimizing "radiation".

Frankly your analysis is pretty offensive to me.
I'm kind of dumbstruck here. ""Most gays end up going straight after a few years" - Uhm, no? "People get cancer because of too little sex due to cheating spouses" - Ehm, what? There is a lot of the offensive in here.

I'm not sure how much this merits an answer, but I shall leave a few points here anyway:

• Never trust anyone who describes the disease, then sells you the cure.
  • Learn about proper, scientific, double-blind trials.
  • Anecdotal evidence is no evidence.
  • Longs words are often used to mask the absence of meaning, or the absence of evidence.
  • Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
  • Get an A-level physics textbook or something, and read the chapters on waves, radiation and the composition of matter.
  • Respected publications are often respected because they're of a higher-quality than their competition..
  • Energy is not some random word you can use howsoever you wish. Its a clearly defined physical concept.
  • Reading things is good. Reading everything that comes past your computer screen is not.
  • The Bible is an extremely poor source of information, since it frequently contradicts itself.[incomplete list here]
  • Sex, homosexuality and cancer can be sensitive topics. Approach them with caution.
  • If you leave your mind too open, people will throw rubbish into it.
  • A given molecule is that molecule, defined down the electron by its chemical name. Its history, where and how it was formed, and what has happened to it since then are irrelevant.
  • Correlation ≠ causation.

And finally, three "C"s that would give me more faith in Eddie's assertions:

1. Citations,
  2. Citations,
  3. Citations.
There are some good citations here, for example.

Correlation is not causation. and vice-versa
Point of order: I'm pretty sure vice-versa is true. If X causes Y then they are related by the fact that X causes Y. :p That's just semantics though, the actual statements and intentions are good. :)

This whole thing reminds me of the wind farm debate currently happening here in Ontario. So much bad science it makes me want to cry.

Correlation is not causation. and vice-versa
Point of order: I'm pretty sure vice-versa is true. If X causes Y then they are related by the fact that X causes Y. :p
That's just semantics though, the actual statements and intentions are good. :)

This whole thing reminds me of the wind farm debate currently happening here in Ontario. So much bad science it makes me want to cry.
That only holds true for simple systems and large samples. For example, there is a general causative link between rainstorms and my back room flooding. Yet it would be possible for another factor (getting my drains cleaned out) to break the rainstorm-flood correlation in a small number of cases.

Overall, you're absolutely right.

For example, there is a general causative link between rainstorms and my back room flooding. Yet it would be possible for another factor (getting my drains cleaned out) to break the rainstorm-flood correlation in a small number of cases.
Rainstorms and flooding is the correlation. Rainstorms with clogged drains is the causation of flooding. Remove the clogged drain and break both the correlation and the causation.

For example, there is a general causative link between rainstorms and my back room flooding. Yet it would be possible for another factor (getting my drains cleaned out) to break the rainstorm-flood correlation in a small number of cases.
Rainstorms and flooding is the correlation. Rainstorms with clogged drains is the causation of flooding. Remove the clogged drain and break both the correlation and the causation.
Yep.

I probably ought to take heed of one of my sister's favourite sayings here:

• Engage brain before opening mouth.

Back