I do not like wireless

Then, you should still don't use it…

And stop writing homophobic and other offensive content on this forum.

Expressing the truth about the statistics on homosexuality, is not homophobic. And anything can be taken as offensive content.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/offence

that is when you go with the aspect of 3 or 6 that is

3. annoyance, displeasure, or resentment

give offence (to) to cause annoyance or displeasure (to)

take offence to feel injured, humiliated, or offended

6. a source of annoyance, displeasure, or anger

but in the case of case 1 and 2

1. a violation or breach of a law, custom, rule, etc.

a.  any public wrong or crime

b.  a nonindictable crime punishable on summary conviction

I would say that my expression was not guilty of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

or is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual

such that I am offended with you comment, that is displeased and angered, but do not feel that expressing further hate http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hate

a. To feel hostility or animosity toward.

b. To detest.

2. To feel dislike or distaste for: hates washing dishes.

v.intr.
To feel hatred.

n.
1. Intense animosity or dislike; hatred.

2. An object of detestation or hatred

Would fix the issue, only understanding. If you notice offense and hate are closely related, with the discrimination and violence your accusing me of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Expressing the truth about the statistics on homosexuality, is not homophobic. And anything can be taken as offensive content.
Sources, otherwise this can be classified as nonsense.

Expressing the truth about the statistics on homosexuality, is not homophobic.
Start doing that, then. Right now, you're Making Shit Up. Or you're uncritically repeating shit someone else made up for you. Either way, you need to get sources or drop it.

And anything can be taken as offensive content.
Yep. That's why we have moderators and forum rules to decide what ought and ought not qualify as properly offensive. Trolling on etnicity, sexual orientation or religious beliefs qualifies.

^ Why not?

I would suggest that if your sources don't withstand careful examination, then you have no right to use the word 'science' when describing your beliefs.

Then they are not sources. I'll accept any properly scientific research. If it doesn't pass that, the you ought not accept it either.

On the more personal note (apart from the forum-hygienic aspects): This idea is completely false. If I were you, I'd take a long, hard look at whoever has fooled you into believing it. If you've accepted other things this person said, I'd put those ideas under scrutiny, too. Somebody quite obviously does not have your best at heart.

Sources can and will not be to your approval anyways.
Ahh, I see - did you know btw. that the moon is made out of green cheese ? All that moonlanding n' stuff is made up by the big hegemonial states because those bastards want that cheese for themselves.

If you are saying that it is beneficial to list sources for people who do believe to further there research at the expense of further offenses?

then I will, but your looking at many hours of reading/watching and testing. Also a lot of the stuff I study could cause someone to "fall" in the case that they are not mentally ready to battle the demons and shadows. It is one thing to study and another thing to practice... The other night I was sleeping on my back and one was holding me by the throat whispering in my ear giving me bad dreams and trying to fill my head with fear at accomplishing my dreams. It wasn't until I confronted it that it let go, really scared me. I don't do drugs but I do meditate.

I can list sources all day

http://www.sanctusgermanus.net/english/Entity%20Possession.html

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/understanding-global-demonic-possession-through-face-recognition/

Someone who doesn't believe is going to invite those things and I don't want to see that happen to anyone. And that is why I recommend the bible, it contains knowledge and light to battle those things.

the grey area's are tough because they can contain some truth to lead you on but then use a switch to try to get you to buy or then believe something false.

and when they attack it is always a distraction in the weakest area of the subject, there will always be a way to perverse what someone says.

I can see a giggling young man inciting the words of invoking demonic possession, while his friends beg him to stop. He knows this stuff isnt real right? Whats the problem? When you find yourself taken over would you know? You wont listen to anyones advice and only believe what is convent so one someone tries to tell you something that goes against it. Sometimes I talk to people, there all grow up but there is still a kid in there. Though getting to talk to the child is rare, normally you get the demon.

Sources can and will not be to your approval anyways.
Ahh, I see - did you know btw. that the moon is made out of green cheese ? All that moonlanding n' stuff is made up by the big hegemonial states because those bastards want that cheese for themselves.
Be fair to the guy. The idea that big corporations play dirty tricks on normal people is, in some cases, true.

I recommend this book btw - all the thrill of being controversial and shocking without any of the nonsense claims. Citations in every paragraph.

We hear as much bullshit from political and economical influenced mass media as from conspiracy theorists,

it's an art in itself to gather information with the proper amount of doubt and openness at the same time from different sources.

Some quite heavy "conspiracy theories" of the last decades revealed themselves to be true indeed,

but I think, that most (not everything) of the fear of wireless stuff is nonsense.

Be fair to the guy. The idea that big corporations play dirty tricks on normal people is, in some cases, true.
At some point I just decided, this is the "we make stuff up, hide behind the term science and in case anyone demands some sort of sources to back that up, we excuse ourselfs with empty words like 'lots of studies' and 'you are not ready'" thread.

@Eddie:
It's like this.
You have controversial beliefs about various things, described earlier in this thread.

If you can support those beliefs with solid evidence from sources where methods and experimental data have been disclosed, where care has been taken to get an accurate result, then you can claim that your beliefs reflect reality.

If you have no reliable sources (that is, those that can be objectively shown to be true) then your beliefs are nothing more than beliefs, and argument is futile.

If you have no reliable sources (that is, those that can be objectively shown to be true) then your beliefs are nothing more than beliefs, and argument is futile.
Yes, and I do not think, that it is wrong to have some beliefs about stuff that is not (or not yet) properly proved,

but you should not handle them like truths in the face of other people and always be able to doubt them yourself.

If you are saying that it is beneficial to list sources for people who do believe to further there research at the expense of further offenses?

[...]
I think you are reading something wrong here. Or maybe I'm just not reading you right. Anyway:

If you say you are "expressing the truth about the statistics", then you have acceptable sources. If you have statistics that shows this, then you're home free. However: "Statistics", like "Energy", is a word that has a very particular meaning, though. It implies a certain strictness of metodology in data collection and interpretation. If you do not follow these principles, you do not have "statistics" - You have at best anecdotal evidence, and at worst Made-Up Shit.

"Statistics", like "Science", "Energy", "Natural" and several such other words do, however, have a considerable positive value charge. Which means a lot of charlatans like to use them, in order to seem more legit than they really are - To mask that they're actually trading in Made-Up Shit. That's why I think you're being lied to, and that you're repeating this lie without understanding it. So, if you have statistics - Not youtube movies with ranting loonies, not self-published books with no citations, but statistics - then show it. If you've been told by someone that this is based on statistics, then they should be able to point you to the statistics. If they can't, then it is Made-Up Shit.

This does not, per se, mean that it isn't true. It does mean that there are rather little support for believing it, though, and in particular it means that if an opposing statement (like, "Sexual orientation is usually constant throughout an individuals life" might be one such in this particular case) has better statistical or otherwise scientific support, then the first proposition is likely false.

Yall_niggas_legit_troll.jpg

The need to relinquish proven science and adopt the inherent reasoning to accept the lack of proof for a faith based system of ignorance.

We know who you are christianity, not even once. 0/10  1000 years is enough.

it was a site with info about the Teach-Out in Massachusetts they were recordings of the teachers and it had listed the statistics. But now I'm reading that the teachers were fired and a gag order and the site link is partly broke. Must be because they won the case court, I had made a post about it on facebook when everyone was posting those red equalsigns. I will continue to look for it, is there any other references that anyone would like?

edit* http://www.lovethetruth.com/evils/homosexuality/glsen.htm

Oh and the quote about the boy who was beat up by his dad for comming home dressed like a women was from a russian reality tv show. Looking..

skip to 6:20 if you dont want to watch the whole thing.

edit*

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rpREWcV3vmk?feature=oembed

And here is something interesting http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2006/10/and-nothing-shall-offend-them#watch=video

I asked for objective evidence.

The first paragraph of that like includes the following:

demented

sickos. 

wicked!

abnormal

sinful
 Later followed by:

GROSS AND DISGUSTING

nightmare

eerie

Woe

shame 

tragic

indoctrinated

sicko

Communist Subversion

sick!

shame

tragic.

sickos!

perverted

dishonour

GUILTY

Uhg. I am genuinely disgusted by the attitude of that article.

Even if I knew who wrote that article, I don't think I could find insults to describe them.

---

I'd also like to point out that the following argument (I'm not sure weather its been made or not, but if it were to be) is completely worthless:

I'd like to show you evidence of evil overlords controlling everything, but I can't because the evil overlords keep censoring it.

edit* http://www.lovethetruth.com/evils/homosexuality/glsen.htm

Oh and the quote about the boy who was beat up by his dad for comming home dressed like a women was from a russian reality tv show. Looking..

skip to 6:20 if you dont want to watch the whole thing.

[...]

And here is something interesting http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2006/10/and-nothing-shall-offend-them#watch=video
 I see very little statistics, and a lot of Made-Up Shit there. Where are the statistics?

Back