I do not like wireless

My best advice, read the bible. Romans 10:9
OK, when I get advice like that, I usually get suspicious...

According to Google, Romans 10:9 says:

"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

I now have a mental image of a lemming saying (with its mouth, of all organs!) "Jesus is Lord", but deep down, the lemming is really thinking "Actually, the bastard is a frickin' zombie", and then the lemming makes it to the exit of the level. I may have been coding a bit too much.

For example they make a ton of money of gay rights, people are getting rich off that stuff. So I saw a video of a man who was getting paid to dress like a girl and flirt with guys at a bar, he said he wasnt gay but it was good money. If you just looked at the first turn you would think oh here is a happy gay man, then go on. But if you knew his situation or perhaps the real information about how most gays end up going straight after a few years and people were getting rich off the movement then you would think something eles.
Ugh?

But when it comes down to it, all my resurch into this and that, always comes back to the Bible being the Ultimate source of knowlege for man kind.
Oh right, you have an Ultimate Source of Knowledge. That must be practical.

Anyway, if you're worried about wifi radiation, then it's probably best to move to some distant cave well outside of the reach of any cellphone signal or any other radio signal or electrical wires (those emit EM radiation too, you know). I seriously think that would be the best course of action for you.

If you don't mind me asking, what does the Bible have to say about electromagnetic radiation?

Its only been researched and understood for the last 150 years or so.

Anyway, if you're worried about wifi radiation, then it's probably best to move to some distant cave well outside of the reach of any cellphone signal or any other radio signal or electrical wires (those emit EM radiation too, you know). I seriously think that would be the best course of action for you.
Underground bunkers 500 m under the surface may be a good idea, but you'll still be feeling insecure because of neutrinos passing by through your body :)

Last edited by a moderator:
/me wants to see an unbiased, systematic, statement by statement, evidence-based evaluation of the bible.

Betcha less than 5% of the objective assertions turn out to be true.

Just enjoy life and enjoy your Pandora accessing Openpandora forum WIRELESSLY in your comfortable bed and dont worry a thing. What is life what is death who knows life is better than death or death is better than life :)

/me wants to see an unbiased, systematic, statement by statement, evidence-based evaluation of the bible.

Betcha less than 5% of the objective assertions turn out to be true.
obvious.jpg

I dunno - ever read the bible? Given it was written before a lot of modern stuff was discovered (duh) its wordage is ambigious at best in most cases. Hence reinterpreting the bible is a popular activity, and one that has often been used as a money making exercise, as it happens.

I do not like pseudoscience.

all my resurch into this and that, always comes back to the Bible being the Ultimate source of knowlege for man kind.
If that's the case then god help us ;)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.  (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.  If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.  But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.  When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.  But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder.  You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.  (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

etc. etc. etc.

in one of those funny quotes

Here's how God deals with whiners--
Numbers 11:18- (New Living Translation)
"And tell the people to purify themselves, for tomorrow they will have meat to eat. Tell them, 'The LORD has heard your whining and complaints: "If only we had meat to eat! Surely we were better off in Egypt!" Now the LORD will give you meat, and you will have to eat it. And it won't be for just a day or two, or for five or ten or even twenty. You will eat it for a whole month until you gag and are sick of it. For you have rejected the LORD, who is here among you, and you have complained to him, "Why did we ever leave Egypt?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08_oRBAVPA They said that the quail still fly over the desert to migrate, and they are so tired that they fall on the ground when the arrive. Isn't that the meat they were talking about? I think it was in one of the later parts with a diffrenet group that went there.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.  (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.  If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.  But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.  When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.  But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder.  You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.  (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

etc. etc. etc.

Here's how God deals with whiners--
hum, he ask them if they surrender, kill them otherwise, make them its slaves, hit them regulary with a rod but make sure they do not succumb in the first two days and give them as inheritence to jesus?

Back