I Finally Ordered One

1magus

The odd thing is I have yet to receive any sort of email acknowledging that I have ordered just a copy of the google check out recite with my order number. It is a bit strange usually in situations like this there is a follow up email sent to the person who ordered their product saying something like "Thank you for ordering the Pandora Open Console we have received you're money and will be processing you're order in the number it was received" or something like that. I mean even if I won't be getting my Pandora for a months I would still like to know my place in line and if I'm 2nd or first batch etc....

I ordered on the 30/06/10 and didn't receive my confirmation from op till the next day , so i wouldn't worry about it.

Well, if follow-up e-mails aren't being done automatically (I don't know how it's done now - it was different when I ordered :p), do bear in mind that it is past 9pm in the UK at the time of your post. :p That is well outside normal office hours for anyone.

Anyway, congratulations on finally being able to order! I hope you enjoy it when you get it. :D

I ordered mine "Sunday, July 04, 2010 4:11 PM" so it's been 4 days.
And thanks I just hope I'm inside the first batch hehe.

It would make little difference in delivery time if you're not. Craigs current plan is to continue production of the second batch directly after finishing the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caine said:
It would make little difference in delivery time if you're not. Craigs current plan is to continue production of the second batch directly after finishing the first.
Well yeah but I want that first batch sticker :p
Also would be nice to have some clarification that I'm in their system or something.

In the same boat here, ordered around the 4th of July weekend, and still haven't gotten anything after the google checkout email. Not too worried about it at the moment. Does anyone know if order numbers are in numerical order, or just a random drawing of numbers?

thats what happens when both parts do unusual things.

1) you paid say x days months away from the order confirmation?
2) weird they never locked away that order.

i believe your pandora wouldnt or at least should not be on the first batch if
people on the second batch paid before you. (JUST AN OPINION)

TylerAW said:
Ok but they know their exact place in line and I do not :unsure:
No one knows their exact place in line. They have a ranged number that Jaquelin sent to them after they sent an email asking her. We have no idea how she generated these ranges, but it's been proven inaccurate at best, and completely wrong at worst.

WizardStan said:
TylerAW said:
No one knows their exact place in line. They have a ranged number that Jaquelin sent to them after they sent an email asking her. We have no idea how she generated these ranges, but it's been proven inaccurate at best, and completely wrong at worst.
OK they know if they are first or second batch how about that? <_<

TylerAW said:
They ordered long before second batch was an option and therefore obviously first, or in response to a second batch email so obviously second. You're in a weird state of ordering around the time that second batch first became available, so it's very hard to say. To know for certain if you're at the end of the first batch or the start of the second, you'll have to email and ask.

meditation.jpg

TylerAW said:
WizardStan said:
TylerAW said:

The email you received clearly states you are preordering a second batch Pandora, with an outside chance of receiving a first batch unit due to cancellations. On top of that, I'm sure a number of people preordering for the second batch paid before you did.

fuji99 said:
TylerAW said:
WizardStan said:
TylerAW said:

The email you received clearly states you are preordering a second batch Pandora, with an outside chance of receiving a first batch unit due to cancellations. On top of that, I'm sure a number of people preordering for the second batch paid before you did.
WITH A CHANCE that is what I mean. There is still a chance I'm part of batch 1 due to cancellations. :rolleyes:

Dude, give it a fucking rest already. You'll get it when you get it. I've been waiting nearly 2 years SINCE I ORDERED (and even longer since I first found out about it) and despite the fact that my 400-500 "estimate" would put me within the number of Pandoras that have already been shipped to customers (if I'm right about there being 700 shipped), I haven't even gotten my shipping email yet. Grow up and start acting like an adult.

Vorp man relax, impatient people have been vocal here since before there was a Pandora, as I'm sure you know. It's not like this guy is anything new.

To the OP: If you land within the first batch and get yourself a sticker, cool, congrats. But frankly, you don't deserve it! The first batch prestige exists from those of us who put our money on loan before anything was shipping, put our faith (and cash) in the Team's hands and said "make something awesome!". I'm not against you getting a first batch if that's how it works out and you get lucky, but don't trip about it because in the end you aren't really a true first batcher.

Then again, neither am I, my order was placed late 09 so I've only been waiting almost a year. Luckily for me (and possibly you) though, people get impatient and cancel. Personally I am of the opinion those who ordered month 1 should get a discount or something, but that would take money out of the Team's hands so maybe not the best idea.

- trix

Back