I Got An Order Number But Don't Know What To Do

chaos447

Still Fresh
I'm signed into Google Checkout but there's nowhere to enter my order number. Help?

??

they should have sent you a payment request, not an order number
so either i didnt understood the question, or you misstook something as the order number

DroneB Dev said:
??

so either i didnt understood the question, or you misstook something as the order number

They never sent it. Just an order number. This goes back to May 6th. I hope I didn't lose out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Look in your email again, and check the junk box if you cant find this, but there should be a Payment Request from OpenPandora, it will look something like this:

Google Checkout
Requested by:
OpenPandora Ltd
26 Meadow Road Lemington
Newcastle Upon Tyne, TYNE AND WEAR NE15 7LP
United Kingdom
0191 243 2253
openpandoraorders@gmail.com

Hi Kanjo 27,

OpenPandora Ltd has requested a payment of £CASH from you through Google Checkout.

Message from OpenPandora Ltd :
This is for your Pandora order, ref : DN1234 Order : Pandora, UK shipping

Payment for:
DN1234

Pay now through Google Checkout - £CASH

------------------------

just click on the blue google checkout link at the bottom and it will take you to a payment page. Bear in mind I copied and edited this from my inbox, so the formatting of your email might look slightly different but theblue link to pay for it should be there somewhere.

paulguy said:
Yeah you need to order it first, then you get an order number. :3

Hi ***********,

Thanks for letting me know.

Your order number is *************.

Jacquelyn

The last e-mail from openpandora. I never got the chance to make a purchase - I just told them the package I wanted (the full package). They gave me that number and when I proceeded to Google Checkout - nothing.

TitanUranus said:
Look in your email again, and check the junk box if you cant find this, but there should be a Payment Request from OpenPandora, it will look something like this:

Google Checkout
Requested by:
OpenPandora Ltd
26 Meadow Road Lemington
Newcastle Upon Tyne, TYNE AND WEAR NE15 7LP
United Kingdom
0191 243 2253
openpandoraorders@gmail.com

Hi Kanjo 27,

OpenPandora Ltd has requested a payment of £CASH from you through Google Checkout.

Message from OpenPandora Ltd :
This is for your Pandora order, ref : DN1234 Order : Pandora, UK shipping

Payment for:
DN1234

Pay now through Google Checkout - £CASH

------------------------

just click on the blue google checkout link at the bottom and it will take you to a payment page. Bear in mind I copied and edited this from my inbox, so the formatting of your email might look slightly different but theblue link to pay for it should be there somewhere.

Nope, no similar e-mail exists.

You'll need to contact them again, you'll be fine, I got mine ordered just a few weeks ago so I'm sure there'll be a few left.

DroneB Dev said:
??

In my email from Jacklyn about 6 months ago, I was told:
If you wish to pay via Google checkout I will forward a Google invoice via email for payment.
There is a difference between an order number and an invoice number.

So, the question is if you got a Google invoice email. If you didn't, maybe remind them.

In your email, make sure your order number is in the subject line of the email.

BackAssward said:
DroneB Dev said:
??

Our Paypal address is sales@cdworld.co.uk"]sales@cdworld.co.uk[/email]"]sales@cdworld.co.uk"]sales@cdworld.co.uk[/email][/email]. If you wish to pay via Google checkout I will forward a Google invoice via email for payment.
There is a difference between an order number and an invoice number, AFAIK.

So, the question is if you got a Google invoice email.

Edit: They are busy, make sure they send you the Google invoice. Or use Paypal.

If you chose to use paypal, there are steps you need to take to make sure they know it is you.

Nope. I just assumed they were processing everything but it's May 18th now. I made this pre-order on May 6th.

They aren't accepting paypal right now I dont think, just google checkout. At least thats the way it was for me, I paid using a SOLO card since I don't have any credit cards.

Kanjo27 said:
Nope. I just assumed they were processing everything but it's May 18th now. I made this pre-order on May 6th.

EDIT: They said they don't use paypal.
Please re-read my post, I had to clean it up. I understand things change in 6 months.

Well I re-contacted them - hopefully this gets straightened out.

It's in the UK so at this time they're probably sleeping...right? LOL - my point is when can I expect a reply?

BackAssward said:
DroneB Dev said:
??

If you wish to pay via Google checkout I will forward a Google invoice via email for payment.
There is a difference between an order number and an invoice number.

So, the question is if you got a Google invoice email. If you didn't, maybe remind them.

In your email, make sure your order number is in the subject line of the email.

my point is, that it would be weird that someone gets a Order Number, before paying.
(at least a useable one). never said they are the same.

well, on the end, it seems he never got the payment request mail.

Kanjo27 said:
Well I re-contacted them - hopefully this gets straightened out.

It's in the UK so at this time they're probably sleeping...right? LOL - my point is when can I expect a reply?

Probably before the weekend, if not tomorrow. Unless some weird natural disaster happens again ofcourse, ready to expect anything by now ;)

Seriously though, the ladies are pretty quick usually.

DroneB Dev said:
my point is, that it would be weird that someone gets a Order Number, before paying.
(at least a useable one). never said they are the same.

well, on the end, it seems he never got the payment request mail.

No friend, an order number means they received your order. Now, let's settle the payment.

I get you didn't get the email, and I was saying, remind them to send you one.

Edit: It is common practice in this kind of scenario to recognize an order request, then work out payment. This is a "Pre-Order", not a regular sale.

Kanjo27 said:
I'm signed into Google Checkout but there's nowhere to enter my order number. Help?
What's your order number?
:rolleyes:

TitanUranus said:
They aren't accepting paypal right now I dont think, just google checkout. At least thats the way it was for me, I paid using a SOLO card since I don't have any credit cards.

They do accept Paypal; I used it in my pre-order last week. You just need to notify the sales team in advance that you intend to use it.

Even if they sent you a Google Checkout invoice, you can still pay by Paypal as long as you do it properly.

Back