I Guess I Could Contribute In Some Kinda Way.

Shaun

I noticed that Sephnroth (or some name like that - I just think of Sephiroth) is working on some kind of Triple Triad X game. I played it and sure - it's decent. I found it pretty fun actually. The only cons I found were some bad sprites and some bad grammar/spelling/punctuation in the in-game text.

Those problems can be fixed though. But anyway, I downloaded the Fenix files and the amount of resources for it is appauling. I was thinking of coding in Fenix as I really wanted to develop for the 2X, but it seems that the support for it just isn't good enough, and I don't want to learn a high-level language. So, it seems I'm going to develop for the PC using Multimedia Fusion 2...

If somebody could find me good resources, I CAN and WILL start coding in Fenix, and eventually produce something good. I've lately started work with pixel art and I think I'm gradually improving my skills. I mentioned Triple Triad X because if that Sephnroth (or whatever he's called) or any other RPG developer wants art (mainly for cutscenes, but I could probably do in-game character sprites) or help with any aspect of the dialog or story, I can help. I just want someone to point me in the right direction here as I want to contribute.

20rc0.png

Here's my incomplete pixel art of Cloud from FFVII. I know that the hair/nose aren't perfect and I know this isn't the greatest art out there, but I'm capable of producing something and I want to help. So, any suggestions?

Check out the Talent Thread I've linked to in my sig (and the community game contest too, for that matter.)
Quite a few people have already added themselves to the list of folks with something to contribute. Add yourself and what you'd like to contribute with. (and follow the same guidelines everybody else is using.)

Back