I have my Pandora

It is a phantasmagorical experience to have it after waiting for so long (assuming you weren't a premium). Congrats and you will soon find yourself addicted.

Did you guys get pink bubble plast packed around the pandora?

It smelled sooooo good!

It smelled sooooo good!

I thought I was just imagining things! I smelled something too, like a cologne or something.

Some people say Cigarettes.

It's all in your minds I think. They have been the same bags from the same place (CC) always...

(or it's the hands of your local customs officer, what a nice chap he must be.)

Gratz on getting the Pandora! Hope you have a lot of fun with it. :D

As far as the pink bubble wrap, I was in such a frenzy to rescue the device from it, I don't really remember anything about the incident regarding smell. :p

mine, and indeed the replacement one definitely seemed to have a whiff of cigarettes around the box when I first opened it! ;)

It smelled sooooo good!

I thought I was just imagining things! I smelled something too, like a cologne or something.

It's all in your minds I think. They have been the same bags from the same place (CC) always...

The bubble wrap that was around my Pandora smelled like it had some strong perfume on it.

It smelled sooooo good!

The bubble wrap that was around my Pandora smelled like it had some strong perfume on it.

Yup mine to.

It smelled sooooo good!

I think you're just trying to play mind games with us, my good sir! See the further evidence below. I'll have none of these shenanigans!

Yup mine to.

Last edited by a moderator:

It smelled sooooo good!

mine, and indeed the replacement one definitely seemed to have a whiff of cigarettes around the box when I first opened it! ;)

Yup mine to.

So the question then becomes, if your Pandora's bubble wrap had a specific scent, Where are you and what was the scent. maybe we can localise the customs offices involved. ;)

Back