I take back my comments on duplicate 'A' button...

Fatman2001

Still Fresh
Just a quick post to say that I take back my comments and any negative criticism I applied about my Pandora when it first arrived, particularly surrounding the fact that my unit arrived with 2 'A' buttons and not a 'A' & 'B' button.

After having 5 solid days with this thing now I can happily say that this is the greatest thing that has graced my hands! I realise this post has little value to add to this scene but I wanted to put things right all the same! Pandora FTW!

Greetz to all!

Just a quick post to say that I take back my comments and any negative criticism I applied about my Pandora when it first arrived, particularly surrounding the fact that my unit arrived with 2 'A' buttons and not a 'A' & 'B' button.

After having 5 solid days with this thing now I can happily say that this is the greatest thing that has graced my hands! I realise this post has little value to add to this scene but I wanted to put things right all the same! Pandora FTW!

Greetz to all!
Believe me! What you have just said, particularly the writing I've put in Blue Bold is extremely valuable to the community and to those new people who are still considering or at two minds with purchasing a Pandora. Congrats once again on your awesome purchase. :)

^ And unless a robot/computer is doing it, then it's not the easiest of tasks...considering you're not a female that's accurate in things such as Spatials, of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture attached for all those none believers! :D

Pandora with 2 \'A\' Buttons.JPG

Pretty lame post and unnecessary post considering I was just explaining to him what had happened.

craig.. I think he was reffering to the fact that you guys put the pandora together not the molding company :p

something that could easily have been checked... especially when your checking to make sure all the buttons work.

Pretty lame post and unnecessary post considering I was just explaining to him what had happened.

craig.. I think he was reffering to the fact that you guys put the pandora together not the molding company :p

something that could easily have been checked... especially when your checking to make sure all the buttons work.

I know and you know and you know that I know.

You're still going to stir it though aren't you?

Sorry Craig, that came across harsher than I intended. Should have added an ;)

craig.. I think he was reffering to the fact that you guys put the pandora together not the molding company
Yes indeed. It seems to me that this is an issue which quality control should easily have caught. At least I assumed you guys actually check if buttons have been placed in the proper layout and as such would also catch the duplicated 'A'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back