Back on track

Zerendipity

Still Fresh
So back in October a few weeks after buying the pandora I was the newbie who managed to break it in one week. Finally today after a few holidays and missed communications i got my SD reflash in the post and after following a few instructions I'm happy to say that my pandora is working again...... Very happy about this,

Now I can read through all of those old posts and get back up to date. One thing that is simple and bothering me that some one might be able to help with is that within mupen64plus (big fan of mario) none of the keys are responding? only FN-Q to quit the game. It says press start but when i do nothing happens? I bet its a simple fix but I'm lost already. Happy to say I've everything else back to normal including my updated software and graphics. Happy Days and Happy gaming pandora peeps

Ben

I wonder if the default settings got corrupted on mupen64plus... there has been an update to mupen64plus a few months ago as well if you haven't updated it lately. 

Ah yes, I think another user mentioned that already. Default settings seems to not work well anymore. No idea what is the issue, I have to work on that.

i only downloaded it today and can't see any updates. do you think i can download older versions or is there a way to correct it. Again bit out of depth on some things. if not no worries. thanks for the reply

Back