My Mp Pandora

Tensuke said:
Hmm, makes me want some more news on DC emulation.
I'm sure DrkIIRaziel and ZeZu will give us an update or two once the Pandora's released though. :)
Also getting curious about dc for pandorabagain....the videos showed playable speeds, if the speed could be doubled indeed, then
wow!!

Last edited by a moderator:
notaz said:
To look for possible bandwidth sharing issues OMAP3 manual is enough (which is public).
OK. I'm little lost in it (it seems as manual for The Enterprise ship to me :) ), but if I understood it well, then all three MMC controllers share the same bus. As I guess You are much more skilled in this, can You approve result of my investigation please?

peca said:
if I understood it well, then all three MMC controllers share the same bus. As I guess You are much more skilled in this, can You approve result of my investigation please?
sorry for not being notaz :p, but obviously the 3 MMC controllers must be on the same interconnect (L4 or L3, cant remember), but try to search for the interconnects bus speed, i believe it must be more than 3*24Mbytes/s (72 Mbytes/s) => not a problem.

urjaman said:
sorry for not being notaz :p , but obviously the 3 MMC controllers must be on the same interconnect (L4 or L3, cant remember), but try to search for the interconnects bus speed, i believe it must be more than 3*24Mbytes/s (72 Mbytes/s) => not a problem.
Page 740 of OMAP35x TRM: "Peak bandwidth of 2x M bytes/sec of L4 frequency (in MHz)"
But I'm not sure about exact L4 frequency. Don't know if it is 50 MHz, 54 MHz, 96 MHz or even more. I guess that it's depend on how clock and divination are sets. Still seems to be enough.

Back