My Mp Pandora

Gruso said:
Hey wow, I only just noticed that I see posts in my local time, but quoted posts in the local time of the quoter.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Wait, nubs?! Mercy!

A recent change? I noticed it too yesterday, but I don't think it was like that before. Very interesting indeed.

And if that's true, nubs + in focus N64 + Craig's commentary = One of the best videos yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet video, Craig! Looks great, seeing an actual Pandora play these games makes me want it 1000x more!
No barrel roll, though? xD

Genuinely, seeing the Pandora playing N64 so smoothly reminds me of the first time I emulated SNES on the GP32. Same kinda goosebumps. Brilliant.

Nice video !

I am looking forward to trying the nub myself. Also I have to say I am getting really exited about the N64 emulation.

Many many thankyous, Craig. I was especially hoping to see Star Fox 64 sometime, and there it is - and running so well, too. Wonderful. :)

marshal said:
Nice video !

I am looking forward to trying the nub myself. Also I have to say I getting really exited about the N64 emulation.

The N64 emulation is really nice, the speed varies drastically between games, but the ones which work well are pretty amazing to play.

It just adds another amazing system to the jukebox of emulation that we now have. The Pandora is kind of like an ipod for classic games.

Nova said:
Genuinely, seeing the Pandora playing N64 so smoothly reminds me of the first time I emulated SNES on the GP32. Same kinda goosebumps. Brilliant.

I was really gratified to see the Pandora handle the N64 so well also! My thanks go out to the devs - really excellent work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPYDDFwyG0U&fmt=18

it was uploaded about 50 minutes ago according to youtube, which doesn't sound right

awesome vid

PSX.
Dreamcast.
N64.
GBA.

in one handheld?
I'll probably never be able to decide which game I want to play first and never actually end up using the thing!

Thank goodness it's the holiday season here to tide me over while things are being ironed out with the cases, as Mike may be waiting for take two of the cases to be shipped on the 23rd, I'm waiting on my last minute gifts from amazon that day :) .

I think this counts for a win on the OP teams behalf.

P.S. I'm working on a game that has to be submitted by Jan 31st; it's for PC but If I get my 'dora by Feb, I could port it while I'm at GDC in Mar.

It's an action puzzle game...who doesn't like action puzzle games??? :pandora2ut4: ;)

EDIT: blah...

Paradox said:
I'll probably never be able to decide which game I want to play first and never actually end up using the thing!

It's probably going to come down to whichever combination of emulators/roms i get onto the pandora first. All things being equal, it'll be between Sonic 2, Mario 64, and Quake 3.

Back