My Mp Pandora

craigix said:
There was going to be another video tonight until I smashed my head off an open window [...]
You should seriously think about using a different window manager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfsclaw said:
... but, seriously, who needs two mice? Gee, Bill.
Each player of a multi-player, mouse controlled game?
Try two-player, Amiga Lemmings and it will make sense.

It's strange but logical how you can't feel blood as it's oozing out of you because it's the same exact temperature as your body. I had that experience in junior high school when I cut my eyebrow open on someone else's nose while playing basketball. Anyway, man up and get some stitches if the lady thinks you need some.

DasFool said:
It's strange but logical how you can't feel blood as it's oozing out of you because it's the same exact temperature as your body. I had that experience in junior high school when I cut my eyebrow open on someone else's nose while playing basketball. Anyway, man up and get some stitches if the lady thinks you need some.

I just hope the nickname of the other guy was Razornose after that. A nose sharp enough to slice human flesh :rolleyes: :lol:

MWeston said:
I'm not aware of any bandwidth sharing between the cards but someone could look to the TRM for the information if they really wanted to know.

As I work on my bachelor dissertation I gladly receive any accurate information about Pandora's internals. So if I may politely ask... IIRC You spoke about block schema of Pandora. Do You have ready any suitable? I don't like to bother You from other work - just ask question.

peca said:
MWeston said:
I'm not aware of any bandwidth sharing between the cards but someone could look to the TRM for the information if they really wanted to know.

As I work on my bachelor dissertation I gladly receive any accurate information about Pandora's internals. So if I may politely ask... IIRC You spoke about block schema of Pandora. Do You have ready any suitable? I don't like to bother You from other work - just ask question.
To look for possible bandwidth sharing issues OMAP3 manual is enough (which is public).

Peca means this in general, not regarding bandwith :)
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50960-little-questionnaire/page__st__30__p__787442&#entry787442

peca said:
MWeston said:

Yeah, this kinda makes me wish mdadm was ported. You could get some really neat things going at that point.

craigix said:
New video tonight.

My laptop battery will last for three quarters of an hour.
This is suspenseful.

EDIT: Grah. Refreshed twitter, newest message:
AstrobiologyNAI Could Kepler Find Avatar's Moon Pandora?
http://bit.ly/61TYtP #astrobiology #pandora #avatar

All I read was 'pandora'.

if possible, please show us some more ps1 games.
stuff like gran turismo, wipeout and soul blade would be awesome.

gibberish said:

I don't want to do this because I don't own them.

craigix said:
gibberish said:

send me my pandora i'll do them for you ;)

craigix said:

You could try Thrill Kill for the PSX. It was never published because it had too much gore and was considered senselessly violent. Is just passed around as an ISO.

darien said:
craigix said:

You could try Thrill Kill for the PSX. It was never published because it had too much gore and was considered senselessly violent. Is just passed around as an ISO.
In that case he REALLY doesn't own it, and can't even pretend he does. Seriously, with OpenPandora making official videos, you want to keep things as high above board as possible. Let him demo the stuff he owns and therefore has at least some legal claim to, there'll be lots of time for these underground games and stuff when people start getting their consoles.

Back