what have i missed?

lancesg1

Been gone awhile and was wandering what I've missed. Just bought a 2nd Pandora since I had to sell the 1st to pay for some stuff. Just want a direction to whats new and what I need to do to this one to get it up and running great.

I will say I missed this little guy after I sold it and was really wanting another. I'm happy I'm back and now hoping to learn how to make stuff for it lol

Uae 2.0 with amiga 1200 emulation. Also hatari the atari emulator has been updated. Theres pandora clock, Hurrican which is a turrican clone and more

thanks alot guys, downloading now, hoping its here by friday now. anytghing else you guys can think of

When did you sell? The latest PCSX-ReARMed r15 is really fantastic - super fast with a lot more compatibility.

But even more exciting is that r16 is in the works with a double-resolution rendering filter for 3D... But unfortunately it won't be coming out untill there is another firmware update.

GPFCE r2 and gpSP are both notably improved (notazly improved lol ;) ) NES and GBA emulation respectively with some really lovely filters and easier menu navigation.

Wow about a year ago. Was kicking myself for it but it went to a good home. Missed it a lot my PSP could only get me so far and I sold my vita to buy this Pandora for a fellow here. Can't wait to play with her again

Back