I have paid for Pandora already on 21 May (GMT+7), but it's been so quiet.

PonkP

Still Fresh
My name is Peerapong K. I have paid for Pandora already on 21 May via Paypal to shop@gp2x.de , but it has been so quiet since then. No one contacts me back for any info, no tracking number for DHL or any info about my order being processed ?

Pls advise.

PK.

Did you read and understand the situation?

There is still a (fast shrinking) line of people, who ordered and are waiting, too. Some of them over 24 * Two MonthsTM

If you want to be sure about your order, you can write an email to EvilDragon@openpandora.org . But it will take him a while to answer, as there is a lot of work for him currently.

i think the best thing to do is to have some patience. Production is ramping up :)

The owner of the shop, EvilDragon, has a bit much work on his hands. In fact he's visiting the production company in Germany today. I am sure your order is being processed, just have a little patience. You waited two days, most of us waited more than two years.

Edit: Ninja'd :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all suggestions.

I will wait for EvilDragon reply then.

I'm in similar situation. On 15.05 I got email that it will be ready in a few days, I paid the full price 23.05 (couldn't do it earlier). Is it a proper assumption that mine will be shipped next week too? Sorry for the impatience, but... you know :)

Back