I just ordered my Pandora!

dastaten

Still Fresh
Thank you everybody at Open Pandora for creating the ultimate portable PC/game machine. I've been scouring YouTube and watching every video I can get my hands on about this thing. I just can't get enough; it's the device I've been waiting for all my geek life. I'm already arranging all of my roms, mp3's, ebooks, movies, documents, etc. onto an SD card so I'll be ready to go the second my Pandora gets here.

Thank you thank you thank you! You guys rock!

Cheers!

Dorian Staten

Thank you everybody at Open Pandora for creating the ultimate portable PC/game machine. I've been scouring YouTube and watching every video I can get my hands on about this thing. I just can't get enough; it's the device I've been waiting for all my geek life. I'm already arranging all of my roms, mp3's, ebooks, movies, documents, etc. onto an SD card so I'll be ready to go the second my Pandora gets here.

Cheers!

Dorian Staten
Shameless plug: check and bookmark PandoraLive.info if you haven't yet :)

Welcome to Pandora Land :)
Thanks! =D

Cheers!

Dorian Staten
Shameless plug: check and bookmark PandoraLive.info if you haven't yet :)
I haven't yet, but will do!

Oh no! What have you done? Get some sleep now... once it arrives... you wont be able to...

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
locutus-of-borg-o.gif

and and? Did it arrive? Have you unboxed it? Did you try it out?

Either too busy trying every program in the repo and playing all the games or too busy setting it up, depends on the user. :D

Back