GP32 I Know Photoshop :/

Q-Wi-Q

[Quincy Archer hates you]
if you need grungy work or something, just gimme a ring and I'll see what I can do ;)

(I just want to help out in the scene but I'm... not very mathematical)

also, if you need a story for your game, I'll come up with one! XD need text for rpg's, ... I'll try to write it :)

Q-Wi-Q posted on Feb 2 2004 at 10:42 AM said:
(I just want to help out in the scene but I'm... not very mathematical)
*uuh* just like me! I thought about sharing my uber-1337-:wacko:photochop skills ;), too
where can we see some stuff of yours?! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm... *goes to search on his webspace* it's not much though :p but I like doing it ;)

Tears of an Angel
Dream

both are set as wallpapers on my wind-ups, I'll upload them later if there's any interest... (got more too, but on crappy pc right now ;))

show me urs? :)

oh very nice, I tried a lot of grunge but don't look any good. Not time too learn mor about PS. Maybe I should make some wallpapers for windups too, but the palette drives me nuts...

klick on WWW down there or here operon://depot in the showcase section...

blipped4 posted on Feb 2 2004 at 06:19 PM said:
You said you were leet and uber? You cant be better than elite btw :p
I know, I was just kidding, I thought that would be clear

Last edited by a moderator:
altrhough none of these can even compare to any of yours these are some of the oens ive made. well i assume i made them i just dont remember making the ones at the very bottom

warning many many images.

The 6th is a Paint Shop Pro texture overlaid with another texture and a brush (possibly the picture tube). Then some sort of filter (Solarising, posterising, that kind of thing) ha been applied. The 7th looks like the same image with colour reduction/grain and neon blur. The 10th is just a gradient fill with darkened bars probably applied using click, shift+click and a 50% or so opacity. Just a guess.

im pretty sure rico is right there with the sixth one but i think to do the seventh one i did a coloured wax overlay (think its called something like that. by the way all those ones that are 320 x 240 are backgrounds for windups.

Ah. Always used to be called Hot Wax Coating (as far back as PSP3 at least) but I can't remember what it's called now.

Back