Photoshop Playtime

You cheater, I HATE YOU YA HEAR, I HATE YA. Anyhoo, What do you think of my pics. :)
Don__t_look_2_long_2_by_xboxit.jpg

mattmagoo posted on Mar 16 2005 at 03:47 PM said:
i cheated anyway

i used a 2D programme to make the text and then outline it in photoshop
oh wow i never would have guessed i thought you drew it by hand

Last edited by a moderator:
xboxit posted on Mar 16 2005 at 06:10 PM said:
You cheater, I HATE YOU YA HEAR, I HATE YA. Anyhoo, What do you think of my pics. :)

nice [=
the ones with the single eye are great imo. i have no good photos, so it'll take some time until i can show you what i can do with gimp ^^

check out my pictures and give feedback, please...completely different kind of pictures, but i think they look cool q-: my pics

just its not photoshop...with photoshop they certainly would be better....it's an insane mix of GIMP 2 and MS PictureIt Photo Edition 7.0
btw please post a link to the pic you mean, all i see is "user posted image"

yeah this is the bestest of them ;)
I'll upload a new one tomorrow, it's a photo of a c.amel (animal, not c.igarette) which I changed colours and added a new eyeball :-D

friggin c.igarette bug ]=

Do any of you kids fancy giving me a hand revamping gbax.com? Free stuff up for grabs if you do...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

What I would like to be redesigned is the left 'info' column, i've always hated it with its awful rounded corners. A nice modern looking cool thing would be great.

Problem is i'm rubbish at graphics...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

craigix posted on Mar 17 2005 at 06:39 PM said:
What I would like to be redesigned is the left 'info' column, i've always hated it with its awful rounded corners. A nice modern looking cool thing would be great.

Problem is i'm rubbish at graphics...

-Craig

www.gbax.com
and so am i. Can i have some more free stuff. Like that DS key chain?

xboxit posted on Mar 17 2005 at 07:55 PM said:
I did a new pic (well loads but i'll show you this one).
Read_my_Eye_by_xboxit.jpg

If it doesn't show right click, then show picture.
Nice joke, now I feel sad :(

Back