I Made It!

sdmsanilover

Still Fresh
So i really wanted t oget a pandora, i went to email them on the site, but they said they were sold out. Inquring about the 2nd batch, i decided to email them. I later found that there were some available, and im happy to say...

I GOT ONE!

On a side note, anyone know about the possibilities/ progress of PSP emulation? Id love to play without harboring my UMD's.

EDIT: My bad if this may be seen as a rant, sorry im new:(

Last edited by a moderator:
ur lucky i wouldve been able to get one then if i had the money right now :(

Alerino said:
No f***ing way!
goodbye
just asking. and im not that pressed i have a psp that works just fine just inquiring.
sorry

Yeah, no worries mate, glad you made it, now the wait begins....again.... ;)

Yes just try to have a thick skin for the first 100 posts you make or so, then people will stop picking on you and move onto other newbies. :)

rabidpoobear said:
Yes just try to have a thick skin for the first 100 posts you make or so, then people will stop picking on you and move onto other newbies. :)
ill keep that in mind thanks for the support.

This thing is totally replacing the stupid dsi i wasted money for...

rabidpoobear said:
That's funny, I don't remember people picking on me when I was new around here. I wonder why not?

Tactical_facepalm.jpg

sdmsanilover said:
rabidpoobear said:
ill keep that in mind thanks for the support.

This thing is totally replacing the stupid dsi i wasted money for...

AAAAAHHHH... it's not that bad :D

Really you've just gotta figure that on ANY forums people are gonna tear you apart for the slightest mis-understanding... this place is actually quite nub-friendly for a forum.

As far as your DSi goes... did you ever try any homebrew on it? There's some pretty sweet things that can be done with a DS (I honestly don't know about the DSi but I imagine the same hombrew would run) if you have a good flashcart. Try checking out the R4 or the M3 (they are like a DS game cart with a micro-SD slot so you can run homebrews or ROMs).

Can believe that it's post #20 that politely request the Original Poster tries out the search facilities of the forum. Guess Chip (and a few other I won't mention) has been off-line.

edit: Manners! Well done for taking the plunge. Just enough time for you to experience some of the pain of waiting.
Quick status report: Cases! Done my the 22nd if you believe the reports. Personally, I think they are being may by the tooth fairy and will be delivered by FC himself., and you know what hours he keeps. :)

Back