I need everyones help to write reviews...

crazeeplaya

That's the way I like it
I am currently in the process of writing a new website that will be a source for reviews of anything gp32 related. I need your help writing short reviews for the following things:

Emulators - Please including a short list of any games that play perfectly (or near perfectly)
Commercial games
Commercial applications
Homebrew games
Homebrew applications
Ported games
Websites

If possible can you include the version tested and a homepage. Also screenshots would be appriciated

Thanks

EDIT: Here is my email address m_brindle@hotmail.com

You face stiff competition from GP32Emu, who are looking for reviews, Slander magazine, and GP32:Zine - just warning you...

Listen to Rico!... :D

It's been tough to get articles for my Slander diskmag nevermind a website!
For every article i've been sent (under a dozen!) i've had to write two myself (to fill things up).
[although admittedly my 'articles' are short stories (from another author) and some funny pictures...]

So best a' luck mate!...
(and i mean that seriously).

:)

I have had a rethink about my site. What about a definative list of every GP32 related website, maybe with a brief description of what the site is about

Thoughts

RTj posted on Jul 1 2003 said:
Listen to Rico!... :D

It's been tough to get articles for my Slander diskmag nevermind a website!
For every article i've been sent (under a dozen!) i've had to write two myself (to fill things up).
[although admittedly my 'articles' are short stories (from another author) and some funny pictures...]

So best a' luck mate!...
(and i mean that seriously).

:)
You can count on me. just email me with what you want written. I used to love the diskmags for the ST, and I'm totally dedicated to making Slander a great resource for GP32 fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back