I Need Gameboys!

palmertech

I need gameboys. LOTS of gameboys. Original, pocket, color, light, gba, gba sp, gameboy player, super gameboy, super gameboy II, I need it all.

Good condition, bad condition, broken, working, I need them.

I am also interested in broken LCD screens of any kind, and pokemon games.

I can use paypal to pay, or trade stuff. I have quite a bit of stuff, ask if I have it, and I likely do. Anybody need an Ngage QD?

There are a lot of Gameboy items in the local pawn shops here. I know of at least two Super Gameboys, two Gameboy Players, several Gameboy Colors, five GBA SPs, at least two original Game Boys (one in black and hot pink), a few original GBAs, and two GBA Micros. I can run around town on my next day off and get you prices on them if you want.

I would much appreciate it! I have talked to a few other people, and they all say that their pawn shops have them. Pawn shops in southern california have nothing. :(

There are hundreds of them on eBay... I picked up a pack of 5 (2x GB, 2x GBP, 1x GBC), with 2 printers and 2 cameras for £15 a while back.

Heya my friend from this forum is looking for NGAGE QD send me PM... when You still have it. :blink:

Back