I.q. Test?

OMars

Website
Visit site
Here's one that you can try:
LINK
Just type your first name, birth date, and email at the end. Skip all the ads until it comes up with your score. *Note that you can only do it once per email address, so remember your score. Post it here if you'd like. :)

I got a 131. Here is a site with an explanation for the IQ scale:
LINK

I imagine that, for the most part, many people here will get above 120. START!!!

aaron11193 said:
I remember last time i had an IQ test (a while ago) i was somewhere around 160...
You realize, of course, that your score is quite a number over the "genius" level, right? Shouldn't you be doing something productive, instead of being on this site? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That did not appear on the page, Adblock or NoScript must have sniped it. Anywho, it signed me with a bogus account on their site, and I got a 138. The test was more diverse than others I've seen online.

Alex. said:
That did not appear on the page, Adblock or NoScript must have sniped it. Anywho, it signed me with a bogus account on their site, and I got a 138. The test was more diverse than others I've seen online.
Wow, you must feel pissed that you aren't a genius either. <_<

OMars said:
Alex. said:
Wow, you must feel pissed that you aren't a genius either. <_<

Yea, that was a real bummer. :rolleyes:

I once had to work with a guy that did a company's telephony consulting (I did the computer stuff)... First thing he ever said to me, no joke: "Did you know I'm a genius!?"

He was dead serious.

What do you say to that? "May I touch you?" "Was I supposed to know?" "Is this a test?"

Still haven't been asked a stranger question than that.

I live in a shitty egotistical yuppie suburban hell, so it's no surprise when one day I look over and there's a fellow that, I shit you not, has a vanity license plate that reads "MENSA IQ" I also used to live next door to a fellow that had one that read "1 GENIUS"

WTF?! How fucked in the head do you have to be to think those were good ideas? The woman that made my sandwich at Quizznos today has more sense that those two bozos combined, God bless her.

Anyway, I just took the test and I got a billion. Fuck all yall

Senor Quack said:
I once had to work with a guy that did a company's telephony consulting (I did the computer stuff)... First thing he ever said to me, no joke: "Did you know I'm a genius!?"

He was dead serious.

What do you say to that? "May I touch you?" "Was I supposed to know?" "Is this a test?"

Still haven't been asked a stranger question than that.

I live in a shitty egotistical yuppie suburban hell, so it's no surprise when one day I look over and there's a fellow that, I shit you not, has a vanity license plate that reads "MENSA IQ" I also used to live next door to a fellow that had one that read "1 GENIUS"

WTF?! How fucked in the head do you have to be to think those were good ideas? The woman that made my sandwich at Quizznos today has more sense that those two bozos combined, God bless her.

Anyway, I just took the test and I got a billion. Fuck all yall
I'm sorry if this made you remember that the place you live at sucks, but I just wanted to compare my knowledge to that of others' on this forum. I'm not going to go around bragging or anything, I've gotten surpassed by the first person to post in this thread. It's just for fun. You don't have to take any part in this thread if you don't want to. :blink:

Any more? It seems that my "over 120" idea was correct. jmetal88, you just barely got into the "genius" level. :p So now it's me, Alex, And DCGM that are stuck being of "superior intelligence".

Many moons ago, when the buffalo still roamed, we took one in school. An IQ test, not a buffalo. However, a buffalo would have been awesome. I would have called him Hank.
Ahem.
I got a really high score (don't remember the exact one, something >160) and don't think this has any significance whatsoever.

Took a mensa test many years ago and got offered a place - I just scraped in I think (absoluitely nowhere near 160!!) , but realised it cost money to belong so used my superior intelligence to ascertain this was a bad and geeky thing... :D

These things are interesting but just a bit of fun - ie just 'cos you're tall doesn't mean you're gonna be a good basketball player....! :unsure:

I don't think so..... any idiot could own one!!
Downloading and installing games and flashing firmware and all that other 'complicated' stuff may raise your IQ by 15 :p
Most the people at my school that i let use my 2x couldnt even figure out how to turn it on :p

OMars said:
I'm sorry if this made you remember that the place you live at sucks, but I just wanted to compare my knowledge to that of others' on this forum. I'm not going to go around bragging or anything, I've gotten surpassed by the first person to post in this thread. It's just for fun. You don't have to take any part in this thread if you don't want to. :blink:

Any more? It seems that my "over 120" idea was correct. jmetal88, you just barely got into the "genius" level. :p So now it's me, Alex, And DCGM that are stuck being of "superior intelligence".
Nah, I didn't mean it like that, this stuff is fun sometimes. I'm just too lazy to take them hehe

Back