I.q. Test?

I got 135...

okay, where did I put the lube?

You know what, I think I actually got a 75... Yep, 75, so I'll leave you smart people alone now, have fun :p

Parkydr said:
I think it was too easy, I got 140 but I've usually got around 130.

Or maybe owning a GP2X (f-100 :)) increases your IQ by 10 points.
Heh, I know what you're talking about. Usually I get between 133 and 136, so this test probably is a bit easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. said:
You know what, I think I actually got a 75... Yep, 75, so I'll leave you smart people alone now, have fun :p
:blink:

@Omars: I think he was reffering to the earlier plan for a smart-people orgy... well.

138, but these are rubbish and obviously not remotely accurate.

And what's with these ridiculous proverb questions? I'm not sure whether I'm doing an IQ test or some low budget chinese film trivia game.

Ha Ha, had a quick look but did not proceed so I would not make a fool of myself more than normal!

How many screens of questions are there anyway? Might have a go for a laugh if there are not too many. Despite having 2 degrees I don't expect getting a good result based on the first screen of questions!

sataniC Virus said:
Ha Ha, had a quick look but did not proceed so I would not make a fool of myself more than normal!

How many screens of questions are there anyway? Might have a go for a laugh if there are not too many. Despite having 2 degrees I don't expect getting a good result based on the first screen of questions!

Just watch super duper sumos or something and you'll be fine. I'm pretty sure most of the questions are taken from that show.
I think there are about 48 questions.

xnopasaranx said:
@OMars: I think he was reffering to the earlier plan for a smart-people orgy... well.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I guess my IQ really isn't that high. <_<

:lol:

I had been holding off on doing this as I thought that I would end up getting some awful I.Q. from the test which would inevitably send me into a spiral of shame and make me look like an idiot when I consider myself to be quite an intelligent person.

I got 129, though. Not great but not bad. Mediocre. Oh well, I can still be an intellectual among idiots at my college.

Sphinxter said:
It's probably a troll site and you high scorers have all been tagged and should be harvested soon.
Thanks to adblock I didn't have to enter any details :p

Unfathomable Depths said:
How can you get more than 100%?

You're all liars obviously.

Im very happy with my score of 54 (obviously slightly above average)
This nicely explains the Pondering of the "Is there bollocks" answer in another thread.

If you focus and want to do well, I bet any of us could get maybe even a 150.

None of the questions are really special.

Back