I The Red Baron

The Red Baron is an enigma. A puzzle. An unsolved mystery. He just simply, IS.

Is he for real? Nobody knows. Does he have his feet planted firmly in reality? Who can say. All I know is that when the wind blows I hear his name.

That and he's the funniest thing on the internets. :p

iprice said:
The Red Baron is an enigma. A puzzle. An unsolved mystery. He just simply, IS.

Is he for real? Nobody knows. Does he have his feet planted firmly in reality? Who can say. All I know is that when the wind blows I hear his name.

Is he PoisonedV? I never worked that out

Last edited by a moderator:
iprice said:

Made me lol thx

So does the Baron now and then.

In the end I love you all.

@Tensuke - http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53644-emulators-for-the-pandora/ . :p

SF2_3798.png

I thought about this Red Baron.

Tom` said:
HackModford said:
When I hear "Red Baron" I think of my favorite frozen pizza...
I'm sure Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen appreciates that. :(
He was shot down by Snoopy years ago.

EdCa22 said:
Gruso said:
No, he's a real dude from Australia.

PoisonedV is an imaginary guy/girl from nowhere. Actually, does anyone know if PoisonedV was a guy or a girl? Seemed to me when I joined the boards it was a guy then somewhere along the line it started saying something about being a "girl gamer" under the name. I remember someone directly asking if there had been some surgery...lol

What ever happened to him/her?

Poem58 said:
EdCa22 said:
Gruso said:
No, he's a real dude from Australia.

PoisonedV is an imaginary guy/girl from nowhere. Actually, does anyone know if PoisonedV was a guy or a girl? Seemed to me when I joined the boards it was a guy then somewhere along the line it started saying something about being a "girl gamer" under the name. I remember someone directly asking if there had been some surgery...lol

What ever happened to him/her?

I seemed to remember their being talk that RedBaron might be PosionedV, but my memory is hazy. There is still a PoisonedV posting stuff on the interweb anyhow, since a google search gives recent hits. Personally, I found his antics hilarious, even if he/she/it did piss myself and others off at times.

Back