I took the plunge and bought a pandora

DrHAX

T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ The Artist
I bought a 1ghz that's coming with a 64gb card  :)  Now I remember  coming here a few months ago and inquiring about typing up stories on the pandora. I was directed to LaTeX as a way to do http://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=markw20 Lyx seems to be a good way to go?  I heard you can emulate Starcraft on a 1ghz? Would a game like DK2 be plausible? Also any other programs you guys would suggest? I apologize for all of the questions, I want to list of stuff prepared for the system  :lol:  Seriously stoked to finally get one.. I've wanted one for YEARS.  ^_^

Hi, welcome on board!

I've not tested LyX (or ever been that much of a LaTeX user to be honest), but I understand it should be a good choice is the port is any good.

Starcraft is reported to work, at least via QEmu and Win95. I think I've only heard of it being run on a CC unit, not sure if the 1GHz unit is a lot better.

Donkey Kong 2 runs fine in MAME, though I'll assume you were referring to Dungeon Keeper 2 with that abbreviation. It looks like the specs suggest it should be a similar experience to Starcraft, but I've not heard of anyone running it.

Other stuff? Well, the Pandora port of Dune 2 was pretty impressive, RTS-wise, but I don't play the genre much so I don't know much else. Can you be any more specific about what you're looking for?

Back