iCP2: They're throwing in the towel.

I hope link does not get screwed by craig. If Craig is not responding to e-mails, it simply means he fucked up bigtime and much of the money is gone.

He should be careful as some people may indeed pursue him legally. Meh...give the remaining money to the phillipines i say.

I hope link does not get screwed by craig. If Craig is not responding to e-mails, it simply means he fucked up bigtime and much of the money is gone.

He should be careful as some people may indeed pursue him legally. Meh...give the remaining money to the phillipines i say.
I think Link is already thoroughly screwed by Craig.

He should be active here and enjoying a nice piece of extra cash instead of having to seek legal advice stay quiet and possibly have quite some stress at this point.

^

I'm here. 

Just very busy right now, which accounts for a lot of my silence.   
Understood, not to pressure you, but can you give us a general idea of whats happening with the whole ICP2 refund situation.   

P.S  Can you confirm if the last update on KS was written by you?

Last edited by a moderator:
^

I wrote the last update.  I'll be handling the refunds.  Its not going to just happen overnight.  We need to salvage what we can from parts on hand for sale, if they can be sold.  Once we have progress/finalized there, we'll have money to divide among backers.  Unfortunately, its been a year, and I can't wave a magic wand and make it all better.   

^Thanks , appreciate it will take time.

P.S Are you having any luck communicating with Craig?.  Can't help but feel , especially since it was you who had to make the last update, that Craig has just simply walked away.

All I can say at this point is I should have trusted my instinct and hit the cancel button on the project when I had the chance.

All I can say at this point is I should have trusted my instinct and hit the cancel button on the project when I had the chance.
vcoleiro said this already, but I'll just say it again - You have our sympathies (whatever use they are, but still). Hang in there.

But were convinced backed in...That Craig is some Convincer

Best of luck.

Please don't feel sorry or sympathetic for me.  I am fine, really, I am. Feel sorry for the people who backed the project that aren't getting an ICP2.  I will do whatever I can to get people refunded for whatever we can salvage. 

I meant every word of that update. 

Best of luck.
No, Craig had no part of the convincing back in.  I went through with the project for the good of this community, as I thought it would be successful and maybe some people would change their path. 

Lesson learned, never doubt your gut. 

You're not alone on that one. There are 2168 other people who wish they'd never gotten involved with Craig. It may be of some comfort to know the majority of those 2168 people are likely aware that it's Craig who has screwed us all, you included, and you're just trying to pick up the pieces. And it's nice to see Craig's most ardent supporters and apologists have finally clammed up so he won't be able to use this community to pull this stunt a third time. 

It really is a testament to the kind of scum that Craig is that he's not only ripped everyone off, but he's left someone else to clean up his mess, yet again. 

Best of luck.
No, Craig had no part of the convincing back in.  I went through with the project for the good of this community, as I thought it would be successful and maybe some people would change their path. 

Lesson learned, never doubt your gut. 
When will there be time for a QandA  on what actually happened?

I assume once refunds have finished/started?

I'm guessing making the boards/software/etc open-source would be a bit of a struggle without Craig?

I ask mainly because that was one of the aspects I was interested in, and now with the physical product canned, having the resources to make one ourselves would be a nice return for the money that was sunk into the project. The only really tricky part I see in making one ourselves is the keymat, being such a custom part.

Back