Ideas for possible future versions

Neomorpheus

Website
www.geocities.com
I'd really like to see some kind of bookmark feature so you don't have to scan all the way to certain parts.
Also possible support for long file names ;)

B)

sorry didn't read the topic - yes I agree. Or even a GOTO a certain time

it could be good to add some frequency for overclock (144 for example) 'coz some GP cant run higheer (mine for example)...
I think that a GOTO would be very great as a chapters/bookmarks mode.
also add support for 12/24/48kHz...'coz DVDRip are sometimes in 48kHz and its boring to remake all the audio.
Also add a volume apmlificator 'coz a lot of divx are not audio optimized...and its boring to extract the wav then to normalize....
see you ;)

yes i would really love the gp32 to be detected as an mp3 device in windows media player and i no i'm going 2 get slated for using but frankly everything is nicely set up with that program and i prefer its extra settings like srs wow effects + its equaliser settings they seem 2 work really well through my hifi. I also find the general set out of everything better than win amp :( so it would be great to have an wma compatible gp32 so i could just drag + drop my mp3's onto it + they'd all be converted to a sensible size as some of my mp3's tend 2 be around 7 - 10mb at insane bitrate.

Back