I'm Loving This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4k3r4r34l

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Because of all the LOL! files the flamings, grave-diggings, and bannings, and all the stupid shit I love this forum i've never been a member of a forum before but once i had the GP2x in my hands i joined (see Joined date)
I swear if it were not for all the help and fun you guys have on this forum i would have been lost :unsure: I finally feel like i can help people and be helped with problems concerning Gp2x or something else.

I will never regret gettin my gp2x in all honesty i love it better than a psp IMO.
Thanks for making me a part of the community and i wiil help out with whatever i can.

-H4k3r4r34l

lol
yup
its a deceent place with cool people
where you can also discuss your problems
Walking out of my door this morning the post-man handed my my metroid prime hunters box
now i have to wait until i get home to play it.
some one help me

Piss off, hippie! :angry:

(J/K ... Welcome to the madhouse .... hippie ;))

Loubear posted on May 3 2006 at 07:35 PM said:
You sadomachistic littl- Hahaa...anyways..yea..
Do you even know what sadomasochistic means? You also misspelled it ;)

Bizzaro Klown posted on May 4 2006 at 05:33 PM said:
This forum is addictive and it has a lovely cosy vibe. Nice to put your feet up and relax and read a few posts :p
Are you Klown? Your avatar and sig are both uploaded from his self-proclaimed "shitty personal site".....

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 4 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
This forum is addictive and it has a lovely cosy vibe. Nice to put your feet up and relax and read a few posts :p
Are you Klown? Your avatar and sig are both uploaded from his self-proclaimed "shitty personal site".....
Don't be silly, everyone knows Klown is banned from this forum for good!

Oh No not at all. You must be thinking of some other Klown fellow. I'm not a rude, self absorbed jerk like this other fellow you seem to be refering to. I'm only here to be friendly and to help! :)

Bizzaro Klown posted on May 5 2006 at 04:14 PM said:
Oh No not at all. You must be thinking of some other Klown fellow. I'm not a rude, self absorbed jerk like this other fellow you seem to be refering to. I'm only here to be friendly and to help! :)

Sorry but it's way too much of a coincidence. Almost the same name, images come from the same domain, er Hi Klown :p .

I guess it's time to give Klown another chance, but if we get the same trash, instant ban!

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 5 2006 at 05:12 PM said:
Sorry but it's way too much of a coincidence. Almost the same name, images come from the same domain, er Hi Klown :p .

I guess it's time to give Klown another chance, but if we get the same trash, instant ban!
I swear to you good sir, I am the only klown who has owned said domain and I am the only klown registered here. You must be thinking of some other universe my friend! I say though, it is rather harsh to be calling another "trash". What compells you to assert that my friend? :)

Bizzaro Klown posted on May 5 2006 at 05:43 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on May 5 2006 at 05:12 PM said:

I swear to you good sir, I am the only klown who has owned said domain and I am the only klown registered here. You must be thinking of some other universe my friend! I say though, it is rather harsh to be calling another "trash". What compells you to assert that my friend? :)

Er you just stepped on my foot here:

1. Not sir, I'm a girl.

2. It's the way you knew the past of Klown to say, and I quote: "I'm not a rude, self absorbed jerk like this other fellow you seem to be refering to." How did you know what Klown was like if you just joined?

3. I didn't call you trash, I was refering to the content of Klowns posts. Read my post properly sweetheart, it may be helpfull in the future if you got a grip on the context of a post before going off on a manic rant.

1 - My deepest and most sincere apologies madam. I wrongly assumed that you were an internet male as are many of the members here. Please accept my humble apologies :)

2 - I did a bit of the old searching. I found out many interesting things about this doppleganger fellow.

3 - I actually was refering to this "Klown" fellows posts as well. Sorry that it was not so clear,

Bizzaro Klown posted on May 5 2006 at 05:54 PM said:
1 - My deepest and most sincere apologies madam. I wrongly assumed that you were an internet male as are many of the members here. Please accept my humble apologies :)

2 - I did a bit of the old searching. I found out many interesting things about this doppleganger fellow.

3 - I actually was refering to this "Klown" fellows posts as well. Sorry that it was not so clear,

Whatever.

I checked the IPs, Klown and Bizzaro Klown are entirely different people. They even come from different countries and like different food!

WarmFluffyUK posted on May 5 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
Bizzaro Klown posted on May 5 2006 at 05:54 PM said:

Whatever.
I apologies fair maiden. Did I accidently offend you in some way? If so I offer my sympathies.

Rico posted on May 5 2006 at 06:48 PM said:
I checked the IPs, Klown and Bizzaro Klown are entirely different people. They even come from different countries and like different food!
Yes Indeed, it's almost as if this other Klown fellow is the polar opposite of me from another universe. Funny how the world works ey?

Then please explain:

wtf.jpg

I dont give a shit if the IPs dont match. too much of a coincidence. How did you change your IP anyway? vacationing in another country perhaps?

I for one liked you and welcome you back. Just please cut the happy go-lucky golly-gee crap. We need to find a comfortable medium here :rolleyes:

Shouldn't we give him a chance i for one say F*** it give him a shot if he messes up youll know who he is and then ban him into the netherrealm, this forum should be of gp2x love.

Can't we all just get along?

LOL! I think if he F***s up we flame then ban him.

(just Joking .... or am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back