I'm Loving This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
H4k3r4r34l posted on May 6 2006 at 09:23 PM said:
Damn its getting to be like war zone out here please get off each others dicks and write about why you like this forum dont turn it into a feces throwing match before i kindly request that the all mighty Rico close this thread
If you think this thread is on the verge of being a "warzone", you have no experience with the internet or life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loubear posted on May 7 2006 at 12:52 AM said:
The answer: homo sapiens all suck.
Unless you're talking about an earlier form of human that supposedly no longer exists (although I have my doubts) then you mean homo sapiens sapiens.

On another forum i visit, some schizophrenic joined and lived two separate "lives" on this forum, As a Caucasian American woman, and a deaf African guy, who was now her roomie. Now, most of us were all "fooled" so to speak, and anyone who did voice their concerns, mainly about the deaf guy, was banned on the spot.
After a community drive to get this guy a "Deaf mobile phone", which was not initiated by any of the personalities, but by the main moderator, this problem emerged. The phone company returned the money, and the personalities coexist on the boards quite happily on the forums, but it is slightly weird to be perfectly honest.

Anyway, I digress, Bizzaro Klown, whoever you are, enjoy your stay at gp32x.
End of.

To summarise: BK and Klown are obviously the same person and anyone who took me seriously when I said that IP addresses were a good way to tell people apart is a moron. I didn't even check the IPs :lol:

Nova posted on May 7 2006 at 11:22 AM said:
On another forum i visit, some schizophrenic joined and lived two separate "lives" on this forum, As a Caucasian American woman, and a deaf African guy, who was now her roomie. Now, most of us were all "fooled" so to speak, and anyone who did voice their concerns, mainly about the deaf guy, was banned on the spot.
After a community drive to get this guy a "Deaf mobile phone", which was not initiated by any of the personalities, but by the main moderator, this problem emerged. The phone company returned the money, and the personalities coexist on the boards quite happily on the forums, but it is slightly weird to be perfectly honest.

Anyway, I digress, Bizzaro Klown, whoever you are, enjoy your stay at gp32x.
End of.
what forums be they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back