I'm Sure People Have Asked This A Million Times

joeeoh

I'm sure people have asked this a million times already but i don't really care so answer my question n e way Whats with the screen Becuase I've seen diffrent colors will i be able 2 chnage that or will it change with the month like on the PSP

Do you realise that the way you started your post is probably more likely to make people want to kick your teeth in than to answer your question? <_< No offense...
(apart from that I'm not sure what you're even asking)

Well, I think you are asking about interchangable faceplates, which are not going to happen. But, because I am not quite sure what you are asking, I will answer some more questions.

Becuase I've seen diffrent colors will i be able 2 chnage that or will it change with the month like on the PSP

Yes, the GP2x has a colour LCD screen, which is an advancement over monocrome LCDs. Colour LCD screens are cool, they can in fact display a wide variety of colours, including Red, Blue and Yellow. These colours also can be combined to create more colours, I belive over 15 million colours have been identified.

As you have identified in your post, the PSP currently has a monochrome screen, meaning it lacks the ability to display colours. There are two versions out now, black on white and white on black. Following recent advancements in videogame technology, including Pac-Man, developers are wanting a larger colour pallet. Because of this, Sony is going to release a colour enabled PSP, and it is going to be called the CPSP. It is expected to retail at about $300 USD.

Er.. don't take this post too seriously.

He means the background color of the menu. Like if you look at the GP2x at the top banner it has an orange background. He is wondering if the colors change depending on which enua you're on or whatever.

Back