Images Maybe?

Would you like to see images in posts regarding the release of a program?

• Yes

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I'm dumb :P (Where the hell did this come from?)

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

Mjlink said:
Kordman916 said:
For the record I never said anyone was dumb I just asked if you were. :p
You called me dumb in another thread.
Knock knock?

Two Months.

Now who's the dummy?

If you're talking about the same post I'm thinking of then I never said you were dumb either I said you look like a dumbass. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kordman916 said:
For the record I never said anyone was dumb I just asked if you were. :p
Kordman916 said:
I never said you were dumb either I said you look like a dumbass. :D

Then it look like someone is going to say that you are the dumbest person on earth.

hey, it wasn't me....

Last edited by a moderator:
Who needs images when you have guys like Pickle who will port something on a whim for the helluva it. He did not need me to send a picture, its called the internet.

Calling these people dumb might not get you that kindness.

People have waited years for this and you have not been here a month.

Take your act right pills.

Peace n Pandora,

Link

since i don't mind images, i guess i'm dumb. but at least i'm at peace with myself now (hey, it's me who has to live with myself!)

I took a couple of those act right pills you mentioned and 3 hours later I woke up in a hospital..............

Act right pills ....quality! :)

for some things, like Skeezix Minimenu, screens are good, as its ultimately a GUI type app.
Other things, like that LaTex that was mentioned other days, i dont care if screens are thrown up or not, if i want to see it i will google image it. Understand the devs might not have time or inclination to faf about with tinyUrl or the likes.

Anyway, my real reason for posting here is to sway it OT...
Hows that legalise w33d thing going on over there in Cali?

I find this thread ironic as hell, considering the turn of phrase "do I have to draw you a picture?" implies that the receiving party is stupid for not getting the gist of something so simple without a picture to accompany it.

And yet those who are not providing images to the one who needs it are being queried about their intelligence, or lack thereof.

I giggled.

Back