In2x - What Games Have You Gotten To Work?

cador

Still Fresh
I had about 35 ROMS and I tested them all with IN2x and I got 6 to work:

Astrosmash
Empire Strikes Back
Lock N Chase
Shark Shark
Star Strike
Utopia

What other games have you guys gotten to work?

Please disregard the premise of this thread. I compared the ROMs that worked with the ones that didn't and it turned out that the ones that did not work were corrupted.

I had about 35 ROMS and I tested them all with IN2x and I got 6 to work:

Astrosmash
Empire Strikes Back
Lock N Chase
Shark Shark
Star Strike
Utopia

What other games have you guys gotten to work?

How good is the emulator?
do all the games run at full speed with sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why it shows it all squished? I guess he doesn't know about 2:1

I have had alot of trouble with it when switching roms. After awhile it just locks up. Many don't work for me either.

I wonder why it shows it all squished? I guess he doesn't know about 2:1

I have had alot of trouble with it when switching roms. After awhile it just locks up. Many don't work for me either.

The latest version (released in Oct 25) has 2:1. I did find new ROMS, however, some of them didn't work. But at least around 80% do so far, which is better than before.

I'm going to test all of the Intellivision roms I downloaded and post a list of 'works' and 'doesn't work' right here. The problem with testing these games is that when a game crashes, I have to shut down the GP2X and restart it, so this is a bit time consuming.

The 'doesn't work' list might be misleading because I will be dumping a lot of '2 player only' games in there as well.

I'm going to test all of the Intellivision roms I downloaded and post a list of 'works' and 'doesn't work' right here. The problem with testing these games is that when a game crashes, I have to shut down the GP2X and restart it, so this is a bit time consuming.

The 'doesn't work' list might be misleading because I will be dumping a lot of '2 player only' games in there as well.

Sounds good. If you create a new Intellivision entry at WarmFluffyUK's Compatibility Checklist site, it's sure to be see by a large number of people. There are already entries for other GP2X emulators, but INTV hasn't been entered yet. Here's the link:

http://checklist.berzerk.co.uk/Welcome.php

That'll be very useful, could you also post whether the ones that work run full speed with sound or not

That'll be very useful, could you also post whether the ones that work run full speed with sound or not

From what I have found the games that do work run full speed with sound. It is kind of all or nothing at this point.

Back