Infinite Lives

Fez

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
It be great is we can get infinite lives to make games for the GP2X.

Infinite lives are the guys (Rowlands) who made mayhem in monsterland for the C64. (A classic)

They are now making a Mayhem game for phones, it be great if they could do a port for the GP2X

http://www.infinitelives.tv/

I played the demo and this actually seems like a fun little game. I'm all for having a GP2X port! Do you know if Infinite Lives knows of the GP2X's existance or shown any interest in developing for it?

Mayhem in Monsterland was a fun game for the C64.
I have no idea if they're aware of the GP2x, but Im going to send them an email: Mayhem@infinitelives.tv
If if your interested, I suggest everyone else do the same.

I have tried to inform them before, and got no reply. Maybe if others show they are willing to buy their games on gp2x something may happen.

Hi! Just sorry for not replying to your email (C.F.?). We are busy with another project right now and haven't looked at porting Mayhem - there just ain't enough time in the day. The unit does look pretty cool though - Mayhem would look sweet on it.

Robin - Couldn't you get someone from this community to port it ? If you came to some deal dependant on sales alone then you would have little outlay/risk. I am sure there are people with the ability here - it is just wether they are prepared to do it. There must be at least one looking for a project.

Hi! Just sorry for not replying to your email (C.F.?). We are busy with another project right now and haven't looked at porting Mayhem - there just ain't enough time in the day. The unit does look pretty cool though - Mayhem would look sweet on it.

Hey thats no problems, it good to see that you have joined the board!
Its completely understandable that you are busy with other games.

Keep an eye on thte GP2X though, its got a great community that really support commercial games rather than rip them off.

Hopefully we can see something from infinite lives on the GP2X in the future.

Regards

Clayton

Fez posted on Oct 27 2005 at 06:27 AM said:

Hey thats no problems, it good to see that you have joined the board!
Its completely understandable that you are busy with other games.

Keep an eye on thte GP2X though, its got a great community that really support commercial games rather than rip them off.

Hopefully we can see something from infinite lives on the GP2X in the future.

Regards

Clayton

That right there is why I bought into GP/GPH!
"Hey, lets contact _____ developer and see if they want to port their games over? "
Not only do they reply, but they join the forum just to say their sorry for not emailing some one. Thats great! I would serious buy a game from those guys just because of they took the time to say they didn't have the time.... That is if they can find the time to port a game ...

anyway its cool +10 for both Fez and robinEllis of infinite lives

Last edited by a moderator:
Back