Instant Pandora with a premium?

The photo isn't quite ready yet, I actually have to set it up!

Actually I need to go to bed. This throat infection is really making me unwell tonight. I'll take the photo when I get up, when my throat SHALL be cured!

Hope you get better soon, and you better not infect my baby pandora!!!!

"Then just in: plegm-covered devices shipped all over the world appear to be the source of an extremely lethal strain of strep throat. Residents of heavily populated areas, especially those in the UK, have been warned to stay indoors and wear facemasks at all times when in public areas. It is also advised to stay clear from anyone claiming to have purchased a certain electronic device purported to be a mini-computer from an as-yet-unknown source known only as 'OpenPandora, ltd.' The company is accused of releasing these contaminated devices as part of an act of bio-terrorism."

I wonder would it increase the value of it as a collectors item in the future?

Not if everyone on Earth has been killed off by the Rothwell virus! :D

Thanks, Craig. You've killed everyone trying to achieve your dreams. Are you happy now?

I'm still awake, in pain killer euphoria I think. I've a really bad throat infection. I hope this isn't glandular fever again. I understood I could not get it again now I'm not in my mid 20's anymore.

Goodness that was a horrible virus.

I see no reasoning for this.

I offered to lend my company's hand in building units at no cost to anyone, I have 3 technicians that disassemble/reassemble Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL all day for repairs. The pandora is pretty much built the same. I even offered to buy in stock for a few thousand dollars and no response.

EDIT:

I don't even care anymore. I just sent my request in to be "bumped" for $150. See you all on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still awake, in pain killer euphoria I think. I've a really bad throat infection. I hope this isn't glandular fever again. I understood I could not get it again now I'm not in my mid 20's anymore.

Jeez. Maybe you should rest up for a day or two. I'm sure someone can step in for you a bit with testing, right? You have as least two new people after all. Don't strain yourself too much because you want this out the door.

Jeez. Maybe you should rest up for a day or two. I'm sure someone can step in for you a bit with testing, right? You have as least two new people after all. Don't strain yourself too much because you want this out the door.

I quite enjoy it :) I especially enjoy going to bed when I'm very tired, it is a wonderful feeling to go straight to sleep. Often if I don't make myself stay awake until I'd dead tired I lie awake for hours!

I quite enjoy it :) I especially enjoy going to bed when I'm very tired, it is a wonderful feeling to go straight to sleep. Often if I don't make myself stay awake until I'd dead tired I lie awake for hours!
That sounds just like me right now browsing in hopes that maybe I'll tire eventually and go to sleep. <_<

+1

I always feel more awake before I go to sleep (unless I do this) than when I wake up.

Do you set your alarm earlier than you should because you feel more awake when you sleep less? You gotta find the 'right' times to wake up/sleep, get in sync.

I have never, in all my life, had anything approaching a normal sleeping pattern. My body just seems insistent on being on a 26 hour clock.

Because of this (and many other reasons I suppose) I'm totally unemployable.

Is the 500$ price per future unit fix?

Or can it became 400$ or 450$?

Btw. Get well soon, Craig :)

I have never, in all my life, had anything approaching a normal sleeping pattern. My body just seems insistent on being on a 26 hour clock.

I can easily sleep for 20 hours a day if given the chance.

My Christmas hols were:

Wake up, eat breakfast, watch an episode of something and pass out.

Wake up just in time for lunch, watch an episode of something and pass out.

Get woken up by my missus, have tea watch an episode of something and pass out.

Go to start...

GBAX.com is down at the moment, so I'm guessing business is running pretty good today. :lol:

Well on monday we're all getting stuck in on the hinges and dpads, but on tuesday and weds I'm hoping we can build another 200.

So those $500 units won't make much of a dent in the 400 which are shipping.

Is that 200 on Tuesday, and 200 on Wednesday? Or does that 400 include the 200 from your picture that are (almost) completely done?

Because you had said 150/day, and after the three days (Mon, Tue, Wed), I'd expect closer to 450, though I suppose there's some ramp-up time.

Where are all the boards for these coming from? I was under the impression that you didn't have terribly many (~250, which was before that picture was made) in the UK. Even if CC shipped some on Friday, as they were supposed to (did they?) I'd be very surprised if they arrived that quickly in the UK, since previous shipments have usually taken about a week.
I have proposal.

Please, do not disturb production process, or auditory, with informations/questions that NO OTHER COMPANY will share with auditorium. It is all up their will how OPT will arange it's bussines. Only reason that OPT was extremely open to the public is/was, because of embarrassment circumstances that happened. OPT do not have obligations to do it anymore.

SO, if you are really interested/want help at details of production process, please ask Craigix @PM. And please, write at the beginning "if you don't answer me, I'll have to ask it at forum, public".

DO NOT TAKE PRESSURE ANYMORE.

"I was under the impression that you didn't have terribly many"... "I'd be very surprised if they arrived"...

Who cares how do you (bad) feel, why do we have to share your
FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt)?

@Mods: Could you reformulate it, and put somewhere at beginning as a sticky? If you don't want to make some weird Guiness World Record, those mega-threads have not sense; on the contrary just disturb ppl & got any sense

edit: it is probably "production process" instead "producing process"; english stinks anyway <_<

Interesting. Have you ever thought that this might mean you actually age at a rate of 12 years per 13 years? How old are you times 0.923076923?

Just got my email from Jacquelyn saying I've been bumped to the "premium" Pandora list. Looking forward to writing my YAPR (Yet Another Pandora Review). Fun times ahead! :)

Yay, I also just received my upgrade email from Jacquelyn! I think it's great that she is working on a Sunday just so all of us crazy Pandorians can get our Pandoras faster. Someone should send her a box of chocolates (I would but I don't know the address...)! :)

Yay, I also just received my upgrade email from Jacquelyn! I think it's great that she is working on a Sunday just so all of us crazy Pandorians can get our Pandoras faster. Someone should send her a box of chocolates (I would but I don't know the address...)! :)

Isn't the address on the google checkout page?

This one?

OpenPandora Ltd

26 Meadow Road

Lemington

Newcastle Upon Tyne

TYNE AND WEAR

NE15 7LP

UNITED KINGDOM

0191 243 2253

I wasn't sure if this was just the company address or if someone is actually working there or if they do it from home etc. with everybody of the team all over the country. Does anybody know for sure?

Back