If any of you could do with some Intel i3 processor chips ... 3.30GHz

From the order sheet:

Intel Core I3-2120 [3.30GHz, 3MB, DC] - Integrated Graphics included[1GT]

Let me know please.

Here or drop me a PM.

I checked on eBay and typically these are going at around £70 - £90

I'll do them cheaper.

Have about 15 of these to sell.

All legit, these are not fakes or anything, basically at work put in an order for a bunch of the incorrect ones so could do with shifting some to make some of the money back.

Any interest in these for your gaming pleasure?

Cheers guys

Last edited by a moderator:
just took these... Not too clear but my phone cam will not keep focus on the small text... they all are 3.30GHz and most say 'Malay' apart from a couple which have another location. I guess that's just the place they are made.

All ordered from Dell within the same order.

Pic 1

1zdbrep.jpg

Pic 2

avais.jpg

edit: Just added additional info in bold on the first post above... the full detail as per the order sheet from Dell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kinda curious as to why you have so many of those

As mentioned in my OP, we ordered the wrong ones at work, that's why I've so many.

Where I work we order a lot of software and also other components, including processors, from our partners like RM and Dell.

This was an order from Dell.

Basically 'someone' [not me:)] ordered the wrong ones, the order placed was for a load of these, along with a number of PC's ... Dell Precision T1650

So, we have all these chips which are no good for us, we are going to put them on ebay to get some of the money back that we've wasted on this incorrect order.

...I just asked my order processing guy to hold fire on putting them on ebay as I might know some people who want one.

...I was thinking of a couple friends of mine and also you guys here.

What socket, what's the cache?

I'm afraid I don't know this ... All I could obtain from the processors themselves and the quote/delivery note is what I posted above.

How would I check the socket and cache?

The order says:

Intel Core I3-2120 [3.30GHz, 3MB, DC]

Is the cache the 3MB?

no worries mate, and cheers for that specifications link

no, I'm guessing not anyway as thats why our order processing team will be putting them on eBay, that would've already happened from day one if was an option.

I'll just keep one for myself and let them put the rest on eBay.

was just checking in with you guys here on the off chance someone needed one and I could've done a favour.

it's no loss from my pocket, thankfully, and the company won't go bust because of this move ;)

Ok, Exquisite ,,, Let me bounce you a PM tomorrow alright.

I will speak with my mate at work and check still have them, I'm sure we do as I did tell him to let me know before he put them up on the bay [so I could mark this as here 'ended']

I'll message you in the morning.

Back